Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Automotive Quality Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Automotive Quality Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Automotive Quality Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Automotive Quality Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Automotive Quality Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- When determining the scope of the QMS, are the supporting on-site or off-site functions, as design centers, corporate headquarters, and distribution centers, included in the QMS scope?
- How can technology aid collaboration between personnel globally to make better and faster decisions that will reduce the vehicle development time and deliver a higher quality product?
- Does your organization monitor the performance of manufacturing processes to demonstrate compliance with customer requirements for product quality and efficiency of the process?
- Does your organization ensure that personnel with product design responsibility are competent to achieve design requirements and are skilled in applicable tools and techniques?
- Is there continual improvement through the use of a quality policy, objectives, management review, audit results, corrective and preventive actions and analysis of data?
- Are customer-owned tools, manufacturing, test, inspection tooling and equipment permanently marked so that the ownership of each item is visible, and can be determined?
- How to substantially reduce the vehicle development lead-time and meet required time to market with consistent or improved quality and similar or reduced investments?
- Are statistical studies conducted to analyze the variation present in the results of each type of measuring and test equipment system reference in a control plan?
- Do you show records providing evidence of achievement of the quality objectives specified in the business plan, and customer satisfaction with product supplied?
- Do the reviews include all requirements of the quality management system and its performance trends as an essential part of the continual improvement process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Automotive Quality Management book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Automotive Quality Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Automotive Quality Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Automotive Quality Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Automotive Quality Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Automotive Quality Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Automotive Quality Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Automotive Quality Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule contingency ÃÂÃÂ how will the schedule contingency be administrated?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk categories: what are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Automotive Quality Management project?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Automotive Quality Management project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Feasibility: how much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Automotive Quality Management project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Project Scope Statement: Change management vs. change leadership - what is the difference?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts ÃÂÃÂ how will the time and resources needed to complete the Automotive Quality Management project be forecast?
- Procurement Audit: In the set up of the system and in the award of contracts were only electronic means used?
Step-by-step and complete Automotive Quality Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Automotive Quality Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Automotive Quality Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Automotive Quality Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Automotive Quality Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Automotive Quality Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Automotive Quality Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Automotive Quality Management project with this in-depth Automotive Quality Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Automotive Quality Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Automotive Quality Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Automotive Quality Management investments work better.
This Automotive Quality Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.