- Fix, support and resolve IAM system incidents, problems, and changes, as the need arises.
- Collaborate with Key Stakeholders to develop and establish the enterprise IAM/CIAM strategy, roadmap, architecture design blueprints, standards, patterns and enterprise IAM governance.
- Lead internal and External Audit activities and analyze audit findings related to IAM and implement compensating or mitigating controls while partnering with key business personnel.
- Warrant that your organization recommends Process Improvements across IAM Hubs as related to existing or new products deployed into production readiness.
- Be accountable for leading a team of IAM engineers to build new CIAM technologies and handoff to IAM operational support.
- Manage work with the other IT organizations to design, develop, and implement IAM solutions and enhancements in support of development, test, and Production Environments.
- Ensure you advance; lead comprehensive collaboration, development, design and implementation of enterprise IAM architectures related to Authorization/Authentication, Identity Registry Management and Account Creation/Management/Provisioning in data repositories.
- Ensure that the IAM system follows industry best practices for appropriate standards, processes, procedures, tools, and documentation.
- Assure your organization understands mechanical process of creating reports in IAM systems and create reports and metrics on key metrics related to Data Issues, Data Quality.
- Support IAM Technology Teams in translating requirements and use cases to expected results for production readiness, user acceptance, and operational acceptance.
- Represent IAM team in wider engineering efforts to build products that delight your customers.
- Maintain alignment of IAM vision with Information security objectives and Business Requirements.
- Drive the IAM strategy for all types of identities for the digital business inclusive of on premise and Cloud Solutions.
- Be accountable for designing, configuring and improve IAM solution for.
- Lead the installation, integration, deployment, and support of IAM tools and products.
- Manage work with application developers and IT Operations to develop, test, roll out and maintain enterprise wide IAM solutions and services.
- Establish, document, and communicate IAM services, capabilities, roadmap, policies, and procedures to key IAM partners.
- Perform accurate analysis and condense findings into reports to optimize existing and new IAM projects and deployments.
- Provide operational training and documentation on IAM applications and processes.
- Arrange that your organization understands the complexities of modern IAM systems and works to identify potential risks unique to each situation, using this information delivers appropriate solutions to prevent as many threats as possible.
- Provide IAM design, consultancy and assessment services while introducing improvements in technical IAM standards and implementation designs/patterns.
- Lead strategy considerations and build roadmap for new innovative IAM Capabilities in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture resources.
- Drive the adoption of Directory Services, Authentication and Authorization Reference Architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
- Lead the detailed Solution Design, implementation and delivery of Ping Identity IAM product solutions to your clients.
- Engage business and IT stakeholders to build consensus around overall IAM Program success metrics, business benefit, and support for organizational change.
- Ensure you anticipate, lead functional staff through the IAM engagement lifecycle for strategy, design and implementation engagements.
- Manage work with team members to develop solutions to meet Identity and Access Management objectives, and establish Standard Operating Procedures and operational policies for IAM technology.
- Collect and analyze auditing capabilities of internal services, SaaS systems, determine gaps in audit trails, and work with internal Engineering teams/SaaS providers in improving audit data.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AWS IAM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any AWS IAM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AWS IAM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AWS IAM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AWS IAM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is a follow-up focused external AWS IAM review required?
- What are your personal philosophies regarding AWS IAM and how do they influence your work?
- How do you track customer value, profitability or financial return, organizational success, and sustainability?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good AWS IAM project manager?
- How are outputs preserved and protected?
- How do you verify performance?
- Do you have a flow diagram of what happens?
- What was the last experiment you ran?
- Is there a strict Change Management process?
- What are your outputs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AWS IAM book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AWS IAM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AWS IAM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AWS IAM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AWS IAM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AWS IAM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AWS IAM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AWS IAM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all AWS IAM project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the AWS IAM project team have enough people to execute the AWS IAM project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed AWS IAM project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete AWS IAM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AWS IAM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AWS IAM Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AWS IAM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AWS IAM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AWS IAM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AWS IAM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AWS IAM project with this in-depth AWS IAM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AWS IAM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AWS IAM and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AWS IAM investments work better.
This AWS IAM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.