Secure that your organization maintains and executes the Backup and Recovery procedures for the server, storage, networking, and virtualization infrastructure; participates in Business Continuity activities and exercises.
More Uses of the Backup and Recovery Toolkit:
- Standardize: properly configure agents to ensure reliable Backup and Recovery functions for client desktop and laptop computers.
- Oversee database planning, configuration, installation, Data Conversion, database migration, Performance Tuning, Capacity Planning, database migrations to Cloud Backup and Recovery.
- Confer with IT department and other key personnel to determine if changes in hardware or software configurations affect Disaster Recovery plan outcomes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client network and application issues in accordance with your Managed Service Provider (MSP) plans.
- Install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches, and resolve software related problems.
- Ensure the preservation of vital information, data, or media through diligent maintenance of hard copies and Backup and Recovery solutions.
- Be certain that your operation maintains netWork Performance by performing Network Monitoring and analysis, and Performance Tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Identify: continually conduct simulations and test runs of system disruptions in order to revise and perfect recovery and continuity plans.
- Establish that your organization complies; schedules and executes infrastructure and system upgrades and patches to addrESS Security issues, Bug Fixes and functional enhancements.
- Devise: work closely with external vendors and other personnel in order to optimize and facilitate the best solution to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage and plan server and storage capacity, perform server Performance Tuning, plan and test capacity requirements.
- Maintain and execute the Backup and Recovery procedures for the Server, Storage, and Virtualization infrastructure; lead Business Continuity activities and exercises.
- Assure your organization identifies developmental and training needs of employees, providing for and arranging for needed development and training.
- Develop and schedule reports to show the value you bring to your clients in the form of work done, device performance, health of equipment, etc.
- Guide: proactive monitoring of Network Devices, services, and servers using a combination of tools to ensure High Availability and SLAs.
- Arrange that your organization provides support for the escalation and communication of status to organization management and Internal Customers.
- Confirm your enterprise complies; monitors system Backup and Recovery processes to ensure security features and procedures can be properly restored and are functioning correctly.
- Lead: design, architecture, build and continuously develop a high performance and highly available Database Infrastructure.
- Identify: IT Hardware manage and support IT Hardware through the entire Life Cycle servers, Network Equipment, pcs, printers, warehouse barcode scanners.
- Formulate: design, develop and implement approaches for historical Data Retention and archival storage Backup and Recovery solutions.
- Communicate Customer Feedback and perspectives to appropriate teams to be considered for Future Product strategy.
- Secure that your enterprise maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring netWork Performance.
- Perform reliable, secure Backup and Recovery across the enterprise in accordance with your policy and procedures.
- Develop and maintain Security Administration and Backup and Recovery planning for databases, data files and production software.
- Assure your planning participates in the provision of services in a team approach, networking with other providers and providing backup services in the absence of other staff.
- Ensure your organization utilizes a network of relationships to collect and Disseminate Information, build support, and secure buy in for desired objectives.
- Establish that your project complies; analysis, design, and implementation of modifications to the System Software in order to improve system performance, correct errors, or fulfill specific needs.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems; work with network users on solutions to existing system or equipment problems.
- Maintain configuration processes for equipment hardware and software Version Management, product system build, Backup and Recovery, archiving, and Change Management.
- Ensure that organization equipment, systems, services, and facility are compliant with Disaster Recovery plans and procedures.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Backup and Recovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Backup and Recovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Backup and Recovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Backup and Recovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Backup and Recovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you track Customer Value, profitability or Financial Return, organizational success, and sustainability?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Do the benefits outweigh the costs?
- How does the team improve its work?
- What are your outputs?
- What are you challenging?
- How do you measure lifecycle phases?
- Who gets your output?
- How are Backup and Recovery risks managed?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Backup and Recovery book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Backup and Recovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Backup and Recovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Backup and Recovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Backup and Recovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Backup and Recovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Backup and Recovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Backup and Recovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Backup and Recovery project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Backup and Recovery Project Team have enough people to execute the Backup and Recovery Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Backup and Recovery Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Backup and Recovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Backup and Recovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Backup and Recovery Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Backup and Recovery Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Backup and Recovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Backup and Recovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Backup and Recovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Backup and Recovery project with this in-depth Backup and Recovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Backup and Recovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Backup and Recovery and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Backup and Recovery investments work better.
This Backup and Recovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.