Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Baldrige Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Baldrige related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Baldrige specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Baldrige Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Baldrige improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How does your workforce performance management system support high-performance work and workforce engagement? How does your workforce performance management system consider workforce compensation?
- How does it compare with key benchmarks, goals, and past performance, as appropriate? your performance has had favorable trends, with significant increases over past performance and benchmarks
- How are your reward, recognition, and incentive practices? How does your workforce performance management system reinforce a customer and business focus and achievement of your action plans?
- How do senior leaders deploy the vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- How does your organization select, manage, and use data and information for performance measurement, analysis and review in support of organizational planning and performance improvement?
- How do you support your workforce via policies, services, and benefits? How are corresponding tailored to the needs of a diverse workforce and different workforce groups and segments?
- How do you make needed data and information available in a user-friendly format and timely manner to your workforce, suppliers, partners, collaborators, and customers, as appropriate?
- What systems are in place throughout your organization to enable and encourage department and staff to contribute effectively to employee achievement and organizational performance?
- What are your organizations key support processes with respect to financial management, planning for continuity of operations, and improvement of overall operational performance?
- How does your unit build and maintain an environment that is conducive to excellence, engagement, appreciation of diversity, and personal and organizational development?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Baldrige book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Baldrige self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Baldrige Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Baldrige areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Baldrige Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Baldrige projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Baldrige Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Baldrige project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Which are necessary components of a financial audit report under the Single Audit Act?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Baldrige project risks?
- Cost Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Baldrige project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Past experience ÃÂÃÂ the person or the group worked at something similar in the past?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Baldrige projects utilized in this Baldrige project?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data quality objectives?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Baldrige project?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Risk Audit: What resources are needed to achieve program results?
Step-by-step and complete Baldrige Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Baldrige project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Baldrige project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Baldrige project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Baldrige project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Baldrige project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Baldrige project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Baldrige project with this in-depth Baldrige Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Baldrige projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Baldrige and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Baldrige investments work better.
This Baldrige All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.