Be certain that your organization has the sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time.
More Uses of the Baldrige Toolkit:
- Initiate: dedication to the Baldrige criteria for performance excellence.
- Orchestrate: program chair Business Administration.
- Coordinate: Quality Management specialization.
- Methodize: performance administration.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Baldrige Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Baldrige related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Baldrige specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Baldrige Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Baldrige improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What are your key business, operational, and human resource strategic challenges and advantages? what are your key strategic challenges and advantages associated with organizational sustainability?
- How does it compare with key benchmarks, goals, and past performance, as appropriate? your performance has had favorable trends, with significant increases over past performance and benchmarks
- How are your reward, recognition, and incentive practices? How does your workforce Performance Management system reinforce a customer and business focus and achievement of your action plans?
- How do senior leaders deploy the vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- How does your organization select, manage, and use data and information for performance measurement, analysis and review in support of Organizational Planning and Performance Improvement?
- How do you make needed data and information available in a user friendly format and timely manner to your workforce, suppliers, partners, collaborators, and customers, as appropriate?
- What systems are in place throughout your organization to enable and encourage department and staff to contribute effectively to employee achievement and organizational performance?
- How do you identify and anticipate how requirements and changing expectations will differ across customers, customer groups, and market segments and across the customer life cycle?
- What are your organizations key support processes with respect to Financial Management, planning for continuity of operations, and improvement of overall operational performance?
- How does your unit build and maintain an environment that is conducive to excellence, engagement, appreciation of diversity, and personal and Organizational Development?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Baldrige book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Baldrige self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Baldrige Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Baldrige areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Baldrige Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Baldrige projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Baldrige Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Baldrige project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Baldrige project risks?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the Baldrige project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on making purchases locally where possible?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each role with Accountable responsibility have the authority within your organization to make the required decisions?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have Baldrige Project Management Standards and Procedures been established and documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have to wait for the interim or final performance assessment review to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Baldrige project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
Step-by-step and complete Baldrige Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Baldrige project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Baldrige Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Baldrige project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Baldrige project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Baldrige project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Baldrige project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Baldrige project with this in-depth Baldrige Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Baldrige projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Baldrige and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Baldrige investments work better.
This Baldrige All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.