Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BCMP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BCMP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BCMP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BCMP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BCMP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How does management ensure that plans to mitigate the risks, to its critical operations, of changes made to complex, highly integrated systems, are developed for all major projects?
- Can the system incorporate data from other parts of the business, as IT, third party risk management, compliance and audit, to inform your business continuity strategy and plans?
- Does the scope of the plan appear reasonable to the present operations of your organization and that there is valid justification for any areas that have been excluded?
- Has your organization developed emergency management plans to be able to ensure employee safety and business continuity in the event of a crisis or economic downturn?
- What business continuity communication and awareness activity is planned, including testing and exercising of the business continuity management plan or elements of?
- Is there a system in place to identify and ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements and codes and is it documented as part of the management system?
- Has your organization identified important internal resources or outside essential services that might create a bottleneck for business resumption efforts?
- What changes if anything regarding business continuity / disaster recovery processes or plans if the system is unavailable or data has been lost/corrupted?
- Are environmental management systems, established, implemented and monitored to address environmental impacts and demonstrate compliance with regulations?
- Does the contract management manual include an up to date business continuity plan capable of being deployed at short notice during a period of pressure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BCMP book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BCMP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BCMP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BCMP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BCMP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BCMP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BCMP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 BCMP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your BCMP project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other BCMP project estimates?
- Requirements Management Plan: Define the help desk model. who will take full responsibility?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with respective causes, clear in the BCMP project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have BCMP project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department consulted on favorable purchasing opportunities, economic ordering quantities, and revision of purchasing specifications?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its research programs are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the BCMP project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete BCMP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BCMP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BCMP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BCMP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BCMP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BCMP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BCMP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BCMP project with this in-depth BCMP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BCMP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BCMP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BCMP investments work better.
This BCMP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.