Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Behavior Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Behavior Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Behavior Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Behavior Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Behavior Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How can the enterprise efficiently protect itself against previously unforeseen threats, especially when dealing with highly mobile and unpredictable end users?
- How can executives create healthy and effective human systems that have the capacity to perform well under a wide range of operating conditions?
- Are you able to process, store, and index all critical data across your organization, structured, unstructured, and semi structured?
- Is the behavior facilitating subsequent learning by being either a prerequisite or a component of more complex responses?
- Does the expectation of business users and security professionals match when it comes to introducing new technologies?
- Do business users consider behavioral monitoring invasive to their privacy, or does it provide a feeling of security?
- Why are business alignment, revenue generator, and competitive advantage top strategic challenges for CISOs?
- What is the directionality of the relationship between perceived academic competence and student engagement?
- How do you test your data analytics and models to ensure their reliability across new, unexpected contexts?
- What happens when the worlds leading event management researchers collaborate to bring forth new knowledge?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Behavior Analytics book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Behavior Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Behavior Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Behavior Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Behavior Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Behavior Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Behavior Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Behavior Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Behavior Analytics project work can be performed. Will the Behavior Analytics project requirements become approved in writing?
- Decision Log: What eDiscovery problem or issue did your organization set out to fix or make better?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Behavior Analytics project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Cost Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Behavior Analytics project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Quality Audit: What are the main things that hinder your ability to do a good job?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the Behavior Analytics project include any significant risks to safety?
Step-by-step and complete Behavior Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Behavior Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Behavior Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Behavior Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Behavior Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Behavior Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Behavior Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Behavior Analytics project with this in-depth Behavior Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Behavior Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Behavior Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Behavior Analytics investments work better.
This Behavior Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.