Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Benchmarking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Benchmarking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Benchmarking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Benchmarking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Benchmarking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Has there been enough external and internal stakeholder collaboration and benchmarking so that the assumptions and methodology are understood and generally accepted?
- What if your forecasting solution could automatically select the best models, and still allow manual adjustments and benchmarking for repeatability?
- How does your organization develop a comprehensive strategy for benchmarking and best practices to improve your organizations competitive viability?
- How important is it to ensure that other organizations are sampled rigorously so that benchmarking results are representative and can be aggregated?
- Can statistical benchmarking be performed on the stored telemetry data by real-time monitoring to identify the trend and take appropriate action?
- Is it about benchmarking of product development process or product realization process or product delivery process or product disposal process?
- What do model practices, benchmarking, fair rate-setting practices, leadership and a stable, qualified direct support workforce have in common?
- What is the ROI analysis and internal demand challenge and establishing the current environment benchmarking risk for future internal analysis?
- What benchmarking and other appropriate tools and techniques have you used to evaluate product/service performance and improvement priorities?
- Does your department conduct ongoing evaluation of its activities, just in line with benchmarking timelines, or only at the end of a project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Benchmarking book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Benchmarking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Benchmarking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Benchmarking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Benchmarking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Benchmarking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Benchmarking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Benchmarking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Responsiveness to change and the resulting demands for different skills and abilities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Risk Register: People risk -are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Benchmarking project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Benchmarking projects / systems?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this Benchmarking project?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Benchmarking project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Variance Analysis: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently is available?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Benchmarking project risks?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you recap the meeting purpose, time, and expectations?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the configuration management functions been assigned?
Step-by-step and complete Benchmarking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Benchmarking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Benchmarking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Benchmarking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Benchmarking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Benchmarking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Benchmarking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Benchmarking project with this in-depth Benchmarking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Benchmarking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Benchmarking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Benchmarking investments work better.
This Benchmarking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.