Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Beyond Budgeting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Beyond Budgeting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Beyond Budgeting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Beyond Budgeting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 966 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Beyond Budgeting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 966 standard requirements:
- As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilise existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
- How straightforward will it be to change the hearts and minds of the people working on projects? Some organizations by their very nature are conservative, while others are quite radical. Incorrectly identifying the prevailing attitudes towards agile will result in poor take-up or even rejection of any new practices.
- How does your workforce performance management system support high-performance work and workforce engagement; consider workforce compensation, reward, recognition, and incentive practices; and reinforce a customer and business focus and achievement of your action plans?
- How do you revise the risk appetite statement so that you can link it to risk culture, roll it out effectively to the business units and bring it to life for them. How do you make it meaningful in connecting it with what they do day-to-day?
- Partial solutions can only be used if the information support is being developed for a process that has not yet been computerised. Namely, if users already use an old IT solution - will they partly use the old one and partly the new one?
- What do you need to know, and how do you get the information required to answer this question, especially with regard to your organizational culture, technological roadmap, and where both organizations are moving in the long term?
- Has the team ensured that key cultural barriers (e.g., training and skills required for new jobs, entrenched culture, incompatible support structures, fear of downsizing) are addressed in its Change Management strategy?
- To put your organization on the path to DevOps, you need a clear understanding of your current practices for development and operations. Do your development processes use agile or waterfall methodologies, or both?
- From your organizational perspective, what are the trade-offs involved in shifting all project management to an agile approach, versus maintaining a mixed portfolio of agile and traditional development?
- How does your workforce performance management system support high-performance work and workforce engagement? How does your workforce performance management system consider workforce compensation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Beyond Budgeting book in PDF containing 966 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Beyond Budgeting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Beyond Budgeting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Beyond Budgeting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Beyond Budgeting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Beyond Budgeting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Beyond Budgeting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Beyond Budgeting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the cash disbursement policy prohibit drawing checks to cash or bearer?
- Risk Audit: Do your financial policies and procedures ensure that each step in financial handling (receipt, recording, banking, reporting) is not completed by one person?
- Requirements Management Plan: The wbs is developed as part of a joint planning session. How do you know that you have done this right?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented Beyond Budgeting project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Risk Audit: Have you reviewed your constitution within the last twelve months?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Beyond Budgeting projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is used as a basis for instructional decisions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Beyond Budgeting project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular accounting reconciliations of contract payments, transactions and inventory?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the Beyond Budgeting project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
Step-by-step and complete Beyond Budgeting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Beyond Budgeting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Beyond Budgeting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Beyond Budgeting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Beyond Budgeting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Beyond Budgeting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Beyond Budgeting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Beyond Budgeting project with this in-depth Beyond Budgeting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Beyond Budgeting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Beyond Budgeting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Beyond Budgeting investments work better.
This Beyond Budgeting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.