Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bioenergy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bioenergy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bioenergy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bioenergy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bioenergy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Does your organization take any additional steps in your human rights due diligence process when operating in conflict/post conflict affected settings?
- What risks and possible gains in terms of industrial renewal and competitiveness are related to being a first mover in a particular direction?
- Is there a finite set of metrics/properties/specifications that could be screened for if a high throughput screening facility was developed?
- Do you highlight specific concerns with the implementation of the criteria, particularly to demonstrate compliance at sourcing area level?
- Will using waste for energy purposes reduce the desirable incentives to minimise and recycle waste materials if it is cheaper to burn it?
- Are appropriate procedures in place for assessing environmental impacts of bioenergy projects and ensuring stakeholder participation?
- How can departments effectively plan across a wide range of jurisdictions at multiple scales on a consistent and ongoing basis?
- Where is best location for future infrastructure in order to leverage existing or high potential feedstock production?
- Is it possible to plan changes in highly complex systems that tightly intertwine human and technological elements?
- What has been the most exciting issue working with biomass for your personal life and professional experience?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bioenergy book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bioenergy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bioenergy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bioenergy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bioenergy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bioenergy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bioenergy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Bioenergy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for Bioenergy project managers in information technology?
- Quality Audit: Are measuring and test equipment that have been placed out of service suitably identified and excluded from use in any device reconditioning operation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Bioenergy projections?
- Procurement Audit: Is your organization aware and informed about international procurement standards and good practice?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Bioenergy project?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios on which a PMO must focus?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Bioenergy project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the key components of a Bioenergy project communications plan?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
Step-by-step and complete Bioenergy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bioenergy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bioenergy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bioenergy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bioenergy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bioenergy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bioenergy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bioenergy project with this in-depth Bioenergy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bioenergy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bioenergy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bioenergy investments work better.
This Bioenergy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.