Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biomanufacturing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biomanufacturing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biomanufacturing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biomanufacturing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biomanufacturing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Do the Biomanufacturing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Is the Biomanufacturing scope manageable?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Who needs to know about Biomanufacturing ?
- Which customers cant participate in our Biomanufacturing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biomanufacturing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Biomanufacturing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biomanufacturing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biomanufacturing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biomanufacturing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biomanufacturing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biomanufacturing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biomanufacturing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Biomanufacturing project with this technology?
- Issue Log: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Procurement Audit: Has a deputy treasurer been appointed to sign checks when the treasurer is unable to perform that duty?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Biomanufacturing project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS used by all levels of management for Biomanufacturing project implementation and control?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Biomanufacturing projects?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the sustainability of its effects?
Step-by-step and complete Biomanufacturing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biomanufacturing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biomanufacturing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biomanufacturing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biomanufacturing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biomanufacturing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biomanufacturing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biomanufacturing project with this in-depth Biomanufacturing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biomanufacturing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biomanufacturing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biomanufacturing investments work better.
This Biomanufacturing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.