Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biomass Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biomass related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biomass specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biomass Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biomass improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Biomass processes?
- What vendors make products that address the Biomass needs?
- What do we want to improve?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- How did the Biomass manager receive input to the development of a Biomass improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- How to Improve?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Biomass, and Brand Value
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Who Uses What?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biomass book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Biomass self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biomass Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biomass areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biomass Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biomass projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biomass Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biomass project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the Biomass project?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the Biomass project deliverables. Will the Biomass project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the content of the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority verify compliance with the basic requirements of the competition?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Biomass project baseline?
- Project Portfolio management: Strategic fit. Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Biomass project estimates?
- Cost Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
Step-by-step and complete Biomass Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biomass project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biomass project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biomass project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biomass project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biomass project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biomass project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biomass project with this in-depth Biomass Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biomass projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biomass and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biomass investments work better.
This Biomass All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.