Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biomechatronics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biomechatronics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biomechatronics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biomechatronics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biomechatronics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesnt get a paycheck here care?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What is the risk?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Biomechatronics Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Are there recognized Biomechatronics problems?
- Do those selected for the Biomechatronics team have a good general understanding of what Biomechatronics is all about?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Biomechatronics Experience, and Brand Value
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biomechatronics book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Biomechatronics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biomechatronics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biomechatronics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biomechatronics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biomechatronics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biomechatronics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biomechatronics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this Biomechatronics project or audit?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups / audience that will be impacted by this change?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Project Schedule: Are there activities that came from a template or previous Biomechatronics project that are not applicable on this phase of this Biomechatronics project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- WBS Dictionary: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Biomechatronics project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What stakeholders must be involved in the development and oversight of the performance plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
Step-by-step and complete Biomechatronics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biomechatronics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biomechatronics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biomechatronics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biomechatronics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biomechatronics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biomechatronics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biomechatronics project with this in-depth Biomechatronics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biomechatronics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biomechatronics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biomechatronics investments work better.
This Biomechatronics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.