Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bohm Dialogue Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bohm Dialogue related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bohm Dialogue specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bohm Dialogue Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bohm Dialogue improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What was the joint decision-making among the actors who engaged in organized, collaborative work and who welcomed differences, beginning with the unveiling of the reality through generating themes?
- How can business leaders intentionally inspire a culture of on-going conversations that naturally focus on most meaningful goals and provide the energy and motivation to achieve them?
- Do you, as a human being, have an insight into the past, how very destructive it is to the brain, and the brain itself sees it and has an insight into it and moves out of that?
- What relationship do two different methods, the first a very individual personal process and the second based on group interaction and presence, have to each other?
- Are there some areas that you need to spend some time addressing with the group as respectful challenge, suspending judgment, and having an authentic voice?
- What guidance is needed about the role of entity-level controls in evaluating and assessing the effectiveness of internal control over financial reporting?
- How do you make dialogue a genuine interpersonal encounter which deepens mutual understanding and has the potential to transform relationships?
- What methods, principles, and structures support deeper dives into interior space, more collective resonance, and deeper collective insights?
- When and how should we-space practices be used within larger projects of organizational development, action inquiry, and social change?
- When the button is being pushed, can there be an insight into its action while its happening, rather than thinking about it later?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bohm Dialogue book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bohm Dialogue self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bohm Dialogue Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bohm Dialogue areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bohm Dialogue Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bohm Dialogue projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bohm Dialogue Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Bohm Dialogue project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on Bohm Dialogue projects that involve outside contracts?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of your organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Lessons Learned: Recommendation: what do you recommend should be done to ensure that others throughout your organization can benefit from what you have learned?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Bohm Dialogue project scheduling & tracking?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Activity List: What is the probability the Bohm Dialogue project can be completed in xx weeks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the Bohm Dialogue project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the range and quality of its social and recreational services and facilities are appropriately effective and constructive in meeting the needs of staff?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Planning Process Group: What are the different approaches to building the WBS?
Step-by-step and complete Bohm Dialogue Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bohm Dialogue project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bohm Dialogue project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bohm Dialogue project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bohm Dialogue project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bohm Dialogue project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bohm Dialogue project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bohm Dialogue project with this in-depth Bohm Dialogue Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bohm Dialogue projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bohm Dialogue and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bohm Dialogue investments work better.
This Bohm Dialogue All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.