Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Brand Asset Valuation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Brand Asset Valuation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Brand Asset Valuation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Brand Asset Valuation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Brand Asset Valuation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Why is it that some ideas are resonant enough to change you (and your businesses), while others are simply one-hit wonders, creating a loud, momentary and even effective boom, and leaving no echo?
- Which factors are critical to enhance the Brand identity and the Brand image of fashion brands in order to stimulate the consumers definition of Brand value and so willingness to purchase?
- Does your Brand regularly get together to evaluate how well the purpose is being activated and the impact is it having internally and externally against pre-identified measures?
- Will accept different service levels in each channel, and some will demand and expect a consistent Brand value proposition. Is your Brand view integrated across all channels?
- What is the employer Brand, who has the skill set and knowledge to develop it, how can it be brought alive across multiple touch points and how does it join up with culture?
- Has your enterprise monetized potential impacts to shareholder valuation as a result of a supply chain-related incident that could damage your organization/Brand reputation?
- Should the focus be on the equity created in a Brand name or the total asset of the customer base, or (only) on incremental revenues/profits created by marketing?
- Should the role of the Brand be simply symbolic, the face of your organization strategy or is Brand integral to and inseparable from the business strategy?
- Does it need to develop a new Brand with a distinct value proposition, or can it adapt the promise of its existing brands, perhaps with a Brand extension?
- What is the financial and strategic contribution that marketing makes to enterprise value in terms of Brand equity, margin, growth and acquisition costs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Brand Asset Valuation book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Brand Asset Valuation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Brand Asset Valuation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Brand Asset Valuation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Brand Asset Valuation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Brand Asset Valuation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Brand Asset Valuation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Brand Asset Valuation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: What are the main aims, objectives of the policy, strategy, or service and the intended outcomes?
- Decision Log: What is the average size of your matters in an applicable measurement?
- Project Schedule: How closely did the initial Brand Asset Valuation project Schedule compare with the actual schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Are travel expenditures monitored to determine that they are in line with other employees and reasonable for the area of travel?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does statute or regulation require the job responsibility?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Brand Asset Valuation project?
- Risk Audit: Are your rules, by-laws and practices non-discriminatory?
- Quality Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on , if you need to shorten the duration of the Brand Asset Valuation project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the Brand Asset Valuation project team do several activities in parallel?
Step-by-step and complete Brand Asset Valuation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Brand Asset Valuation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Brand Asset Valuation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Brand Asset Valuation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Brand Asset Valuation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Brand Asset Valuation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Brand Asset Valuation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Brand Asset Valuation project with this in-depth Brand Asset Valuation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Brand Asset Valuation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Brand Asset Valuation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Brand Asset Valuation investments work better.
This Brand Asset Valuation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.