I really care about the job. As the Services Manager for our Consultancy Solutions my responsibilities and accountabilities are to develop strategies to solve complex challenges. Fo my key competencies I need knowledge and interest in global trends, and an ability to translate these into potential impacts on clients – for example, nowadays, the Brexit negotiations. The journey is extremely dangerous and our market is brutal."
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Brexit Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Brexit Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Brexit Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Brexit Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 1000 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Brexit Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 1000 standard requirements:
- What monitoring is there of orphan clients and what steps are taken to ensure they receive an appropriate service?
- Does the business have a full understanding of business models and all the areas of risk affected by Brexit?
- In your innovation of measurements and controls and improvement goals, how do you evaluate the process?
- How important are each of the pieces of ability provided by your organization for your Brexit analysis?
- How likely do you consider a negative impact on your organization to be and how are you monitoring it?
- Do your current systems provide the required high levels of content across the full process spectrum?
- What systems and data will have to change in your organization to establish pricing to your clients?
- Will you need to make any changes to your systems or operations to take into account after Brexit?
- How do you take into account the effects on education, age, immigration, and ethnic diversity?
- What is the potential capability of your workforce to continue in the light of a skills drain?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Brexit Planning book in PDF containing 1000 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Brexit Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Brexit Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Brexit Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Brexit Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Brexit Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Brexit Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Brexit Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: In case of software development; Should you have a test for each code module?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for developing soft skills at your organization?
- Executing Process Group: Do Brexit Planning project managers understand your organizational context for Brexit Planning projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why would a customer be interested in a particular product or service?
- Variance Analysis: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Brexit Planning projections?
- Change Management Plan: What new competencies will be required for the roles?
- Cost Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to State practices communicated to your organization?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable groups; who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Brexit Planning project?
Step-by-step and complete Brexit Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Brexit Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Brexit Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Brexit Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Brexit Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Brexit Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Brexit Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Brexit Planning project with this in-depth Brexit Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Brexit Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Brexit Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Brexit Planning investments work better.
This Brexit Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.