Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Broadcast Storm Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Broadcast Storm related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Broadcast Storm specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Broadcast Storm Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Broadcast Storm improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- How do we know that any Broadcast Storm analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Is Broadcast Storm currently on schedule according to the plan?
- How was the as is process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- How will the Broadcast Storm team and the group measure complete success of Broadcast Storm?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Broadcast Storm book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Broadcast Storm self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Broadcast Storm Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Broadcast Storm areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Broadcast Storm Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Broadcast Storm projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Broadcast Storm Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Broadcast Storm project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: If a task is partitionable, is this a sufficient condition to reduce the Broadcast Storm project duration?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your Broadcast Storm project successful?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Broadcast Storm project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does the organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Cost Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority draw up a comprehensive written report about progress and outcome of the procurement process?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Broadcast Storm project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Broadcast Storm project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
Step-by-step and complete Broadcast Storm Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Broadcast Storm project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Broadcast Storm project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Broadcast Storm project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Broadcast Storm project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Broadcast Storm project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Broadcast Storm project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Broadcast Storm project with this in-depth Broadcast Storm Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Broadcast Storm projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Broadcast Storm and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Broadcast Storm investments work better.
This Broadcast Storm All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.