Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Activity Monitoring Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Activity Monitoring related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Activity Monitoring specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Activity Monitoring Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 973 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Activity Monitoring improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 973 standard requirements:
- What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between organisations IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and whats the best way to resolve them?
- What is it that newly appointed heads do, how does that differ from what business managers do and can an alternative model of excellence be constructed that reflects, rather than restrains, your perception of effective practice?
- What can your organization hope to achieve by digitizing paper documents through imaging/capture and electronic forms technologies, and by using workflow and business process management technologies?
- Do you have mature business intelligence environments that can integrate fraud analytics within your current environment to take advantage of processes and architecture that are already in place?
- Competitive interdependence demands understanding the needs of the whole supply chain and working towards a common goal. How are common goals defined and communicated in a consistent language?
- Sales strategy: does the vendor have an innovative partner strategy, attractive pricing, flexible and clear product packaging, and a strong land-and-expand and enterprise sales model?
- What type of user interface has been recognized as an effective DSS GUI because it is familiar, user friendly, and a gateway to almost all sources of necessary information and data?
- Has the process workflow been mapped down to the activity or task level, so that all the key elements that drive the performance of the process have been identified and understood?
- Does your BI solution honor distinctions with dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
- When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing models that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Activity Monitoring book in PDF containing 973 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Activity Monitoring self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Activity Monitoring Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Activity Monitoring areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Activity Monitoring Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Activity Monitoring projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Activity Monitoring Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Activity Monitoring project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all key paid and volunteer positions in your organization?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the relationships of the informal organization motivate taskrelevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Risk Audit: Are auditors able to effectively apply more soft evidence found in the risk-assessment process with the results of more tangible audit evidence found through more substantive testing?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a Business Activity Monitoring project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity use a common approach or business function to deliver its results?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the four frames of organizations. How can they help Business Activity Monitoring project managers understand your organizational context for Business Activity Monitoring projects?
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Accuracy: what design will lead to accurate information?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Business Activity Monitoring project management software?
Step-by-step and complete Business Activity Monitoring Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Activity Monitoring project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Activity Monitoring project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Activity Monitoring project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Activity Monitoring project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Activity Monitoring project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Activity Monitoring project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Activity Monitoring project with this in-depth Business Activity Monitoring Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Activity Monitoring projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Activity Monitoring and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Activity Monitoring investments work better.
This Business Activity Monitoring All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.