This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Business Agility assessment.
'TAOS's self-assessment was one of the most successful initiatives we have undertaken in recent years' - Director of Information Technology in the Manufacturing Industry
'The self-assessment gives business units the power to explore their own processes and activities, create their own dashboards without IT involvement. We have a dedicated person running self-assessment workshops and many people just explore the data without data preparation efforts.' - SVP in the Finance Industry
'A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words. Provided us with a means to readily produce a visual representation of the discovered data.' - CTO/ Business Architect in the Government Industry
What Is The Business Agility Self-Assessment?
The Business Agility Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Business Agility work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Business Agility task and that every Business Agility outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Business Agility opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Business Agility advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Business Agility Self-Assessment. Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Agility improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Business Agility Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 621 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Agility Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Business Agility Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Agility projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Agility and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Business Agility with this Business Agility Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 621 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Has the Business Agility work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Define Question: Are there any disadvantages to implementing Business Agility? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Measure Question: Are there recognized Business Agility problems?
- Analyze Question: Is the Business Agility process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Improve Question: How would one define Business Agility leadership?
- Control Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to Business Agility?
- Sustain Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business Agility project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Value [to you] of the Business Agility Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Business Agility Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.