Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Continuity Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Continuity Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Continuity Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Continuity Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Continuity Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How often do you exercise plans for mission critical it assets, mission critical business functions, mission critical third-parties, less critical it assets and less critical business functions?
- Does the BCM scope cover the entire operation, including all business processes and operations, as well as related facilities and workforce that are the responsibility of your organization?
- Do you have policies, procedures and technical measures in place to ensure appropriate data/assets access management in adherence to legal, statutory or regulatory compliance requirements?
- Have continuity plans been developed to maintain or restore business operations in the required time scales following interruptions to, or failure of, critical business processes?
- Are audit trails of exceptions and security-relevant events produced and kept for an agreed period to assist with access control monitoring and possible future investigations?
- Are the risks associated with Third Party access to organization information processing facilities fully assessed and the appropriate security controls implemented?
- Has your organizations staff, responsible for disaster recovery continuity plans, been trained in the procedures to be followed in case of an incident or disaster?
- Does your organization ensure that the BCPs are adequately tested, at least annually, and that any deficiencies are addressed within a reasonable period of time?
- Do you have documented policies and procedures demonstrating adherence to data retention periods as per legal, statutory or regulatory compliance requirements?
- What additional resource protection is needed to provide the required level of resource resilience so the overall business can withstand the threat scenarios?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Continuity Management book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Continuity Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Continuity Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Continuity Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Continuity Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Continuity Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Continuity Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Continuity Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are corresponding procedures being followed?
- Project Charter: What outcome, in measureable terms, are you hoping to accomplish?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Business Continuity Management project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Business Continuity Management project will take?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Business Continuity Management project scheduling & tracking?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Business Continuity Management project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the culture of the market and your organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Procurement Audit: When competitive dialogue was used, did the contracting authority provide sufficient justification for the use of this procedure and was the contract actually particularly complex?
Step-by-step and complete Business Continuity Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Continuity Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Continuity Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Continuity Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Continuity Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Continuity Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Continuity Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Continuity Management project with this in-depth Business Continuity Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Continuity Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Continuity Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Continuity Management investments work better.
This Business Continuity Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.