Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Continuity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Continuity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Continuity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Continuity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 943 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Continuity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 943 standard requirements:
- How do you assess the risks and threats that the business locations are exposed to and how do you measure the risks against the impacts to determine where the company should focus time, effort and investment? How do you determine where and how the company ought to spend the money it has budgeted for business continuity?
- Is information security continuity embedded within the business continuity management system, including determination of requirements in adverse situations, procedures and controls, and verification of effectiveness?
- Have you developed disaster activation and notification procedures for a disaster during working and non working hours which answers questions as should the recovery team report to work in the middle of the night?
- Does Business Continuity Management take a holistic business-focused view and is it able to handle the consequences of an increasingly global business/ product eco-system in an increasingly regulated environment?
- The subject of succession planning in the context of disasters is an unpleasant one: If key managers or employees can not be deployed in a disaster, who will step up and fulfill their responsibilities?
- Has management established and documented a business continuity plan to ensure that all systems, (including essential non-systems) and related business processes can be recovered in a timely manner?
- Media are interested in knowing and communicating about how organizations respond to a crisis. Do you have answers to questions as were they ready for the disaster or they were caught by surprise?
- Does your organization require detailed Business Recovery Plans for all your organizations business entities, or is the focus on how the IT Disaster Recovery Plans supports the business entities?
- Do you assess executive managements involvement and commitment to the plan and resulting programs. Has executive management assigned a qualified plan administrator to promote an effective plan?
- Do you assess the severity of the impact caused by the disruption on the business where the guiding question is: to what extent will business activities be damaged if the disruption occurs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Continuity book in PDF containing 943 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Continuity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Continuity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Continuity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Continuity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Continuity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Continuity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Continuity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Business Continuity project schedule(s)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: do job conditions warrant additional actions to collect job information and document on-site activity?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Identify the timeframe necessary to monitor progress and collect data to determine how the selected measure has changed?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this Business Continuity project?
- Cost Management Plan: Mitigation – based on the action, cost and probability of success, will the mitigation be made?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the key services, contractual arrangements, or other relationships between stakeholder groups?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly considered with the suppliers?
- Project Charter: Business Continuity project deliverables: what is the Business Continuity project going to produce?
Step-by-step and complete Business Continuity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Continuity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Continuity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Continuity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Continuity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Continuity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Continuity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Continuity project with this in-depth Business Continuity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Continuity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Continuity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Continuity investments work better.
This Business Continuity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.