Effectively communicate and interact with business and technical personnel in solving complex data related business and technical problems in partnership with Data Engineers and IT Business Analysts.
More Uses of the Business Development Toolkit:
- Maintain and improve customer relationships by providing project interface, communication, and coordination with customers on all project execution.
- Manage distribution channel activity, changes, and potential opportunities to increase efficiency, or add value to customers by utilizing new distribution methods are properly supported.
- Govern: providing internal support to your customer service and technical support teams by ensuring consistency in messaging and identification of potential leads.
- Lead: prospecting and identifying accounts that are good potential customers and proactively network to establish initial contact and acquire new customer relationships.
- Establish and grow relationships with existing and new partners, acting as the central point of contact who maintains comprehensive account knowledge.
- Govern: close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Provide consistent and valuable input into administrative processes and procedures, resource application, staff utilization and training, and other operational areas.
- Ensure you gather feedback from customers on platform strengths, challenges, and opportunities, and champion that feedback to stakeholders and product teams.
- Lead operational skills ensure team is highly utilized, positioned in the right qualified opportunities and the teams value and impact is quantified throughout the year.
- Govern: critical thinking use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Manage work with business development manager, marketing leaders and sales team to drive consistent alignment, interlock and teamwork to meet demand generation and organization goals.
- Oversee work to expand the needed sales culture, ensuring that you are matching the needs and receptiveness of customers in the varying market segments.
- Lead: developing, implementing, and maintaining repeatable market assessment tools and processes that can be leveraged for inorganic growth opportunities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How can marketing and business development leaders coach and encourage relationship partners to take full advantage of enterprise resources?
- How valuable has the insights of your venture capitalist been in evaluating and hiring management personnel for your organization?
- How are strategic client relationships becoming a new area of focus for legal marketers and business development professionals?
- How forward looking are you in terms of making sure your skill set and marketing efforts will suit tomorrows client?
- Which products and services related to your industry do your prospects find most and least useful and easy to use?
- Does the prospect have a compelling problem â one that is large enough to justify an investment in your services?
- Are you allowed to meet with potential clients or conduct business development with organization departments?
- Are there any myths about selling and marketing that you have found to be false or even counter productive?
- What administrative forms, files, and records are needed to operate the program in line with its design?
- How do you plan to maximise your strengths and opportunities, and minimise your weaknesses and threats?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Development book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you call or email participants to ensure understanding, follow-through and commitment to the meeting outcomes?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its promotions system is appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Closing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Business Development project management processes you chose to use?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the delay in one subBusiness Development project going to affect another?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the marketing communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you solicit member feedback about meetings and what would make them better?
- Procurement Audit: When negotiation took place in successive stages, was this practice stated in the procurement documents and was it done in accordance with the award criteria stated?
- Project Portfolio management: When starting a new PMO, what are the steps that need to be taken to have a final resource portfolio?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Business Development project estimates?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone Business Development project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
Step-by-step and complete Business Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Development project with this in-depth Business Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Development investments work better.
This Business Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.