Confirm your organization executes your organizations strategy related to new Business Development and client satisfaction by leading and coordinating activities, initiatives, and programs that promote your organizations growth and ensure client satisfaction and retention.
More Uses of thE Business Development Toolkit:
- Be accountable for driving sales by enabling Business Development and sales teams, leading calls with key customers, creating tools to support the success, helping to identify opportunities to increase that success.
- Analyze market data, shipper opportunities and competitive information to build and execute your Organization Development plan.
- Be accountable for supporting your internal client management and Business Development Teams with large customers, prospects, consultants and business groups.
- Communicate consistently with partners throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed to support Business Development aligned with Alliances and Sales Management.
- Govern: interface with Business Development and project engineering/finance to ensure the smooth transition of projects into commercial operation.
- Provide industry feedback to executive leadership regarding Competitive Analysis, prospect needs, and generatE Business Development ideas.
- Coordinate: proactive mindset in contributing to Business Development in the form of identifying opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Govern: influence product, engineering, sales, marketing and Business Development organizations in development and execution of highest value projects and offerings, directly impacting long term Customer Success.
- Manage work with compliance, refining, and Business Development organizations to align views on renewable market policy, technical feasibility, and new projects.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Operations, and your Business Development and Sales teams to evolve and optimize the end to end Lead Management process.
- Be an active contributor to your organizations Business Development and marketing functions and support its goals through collaboration and sharing of ideas.
- Ensure your enterprise complies; is aware of commercial arrangements with a client in the context of thE Business Development angles being pursued and contributes to as appropriate.
- Be accountable for demonstrating proven record of Business Development, researching, identifying and closing opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Strategize focus (keywords, content) based on Business Development target industries and stock business products as appropriate.
- Be accountable for interacting with peers across business functions at your organization to gather and analyze data and other information relevant to your Business Development activities.
- Be certain that your project contributes to the overall success and management of the practice by supporting Business Development and participating in strategic decisions.
- Manage work with operations and Business Development Project Teams in Resource Planning and technology selection/ planning for successful Due Diligence and project execution.
- Manage work with a peer in Business Development to ensure new work is scoped properly to your CX teams capability and ensures the team can execute the project timelines provided to new clients with anticipation.
- Guide: work in close collaboration with thE Business Development, legal, and Corporate Strategy teams to drive value add partnerships that complement product initiatives.
- Make sure that your group complies; as you seek to grow Business Development as a core part of your organization, you need a seasoned leader to develop and execute on your partner acquisition strategy.
- Guide: work closely with Business Development/Account Management to launch and support the develop and implement solutions to meet the requirements of new and existing business.
- Create and drive your organizational Business Development plan strategy that successfully allows your organization to meet its monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals and initiatives.
- Establish: monitor the results of comprehensivE Business Development and marketing programs of thE Business units products, systems and services.
- Serve as a key contributor in thE Business Performance Management Process by providing financial transparency on Business Activities, insightful analysis and targets, predictions, or models on futurE Business Development.
- Control: partner closely with sales, services, and Business Development to track, monitor, and analyze customer deal related activities.
- Confirm your organization presents information about PKI service offerings reflecting your organizations capability and leveraging Business Development skills to support client needs.
- Employ a consultativE Business Development approach to understanding and creatively addressing clients key Business Requirements.
- Manage thE Business Development team to improve and standardize the process of assessing leads and handing off prospects to sales colleagues.
- Lead executive presence, confidence and Consultative Selling skills in partnership with Business Development in order to effectively develop new business.
- Initiate: partner with thE Business Development team and operating business units to manage timelines and ensure robust forecasting of costs and go live dates.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of thE Business Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What causes innovation to fail or succeed in your organization?
- Is it needed?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business Development activities?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- What are the strategic priorities for this year?
- Do you know who is a friend or a foe?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- What are the core elements of thE Business Development business case?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of thE Business Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with thE Business Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and managE Business Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did thE Business Development Project Team have enough people to execute thE Business Development project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Development project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Development project with this in-depth Business Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- DiagnosE Business Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to makE Business Development investments work better.
This Business Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.