Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Idea Viability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Idea Viability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Idea Viability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Idea Viability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Idea Viability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What skills should you have or acquire in order to be more effective in leading your organization through a significant, fast paced change, given that the culture is toxic?
- Is your next step on the path of entrepreneurship going to be a move from the idea to the product, starting the business, or heading for the international market?
- Are you still in the phase of informing the group on what the subject is all about and searching for the benefits or is that clear to all stakeholders?
- Are descriptions of target market segments and competitors clearly established and are the attributes clearly illustrated?
- Are you committed to working democratically and for the good of all the members rather than purely for personal gain?
- Are your suppliers of raw materials, parts, components or completed products working on designs for re use?
- Is there any restriction regarding ideas under invention disclosures with your organization of the talent?
- Do you upgrade or downgrade any of the components in order to better match the overall product lifecycle?
- What assumptions and beliefs might be driving the behavior or influencing the opinions about your idea?
- Which elements do you need to consider to shape and refine your idea into an innovative business idea?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Idea Viability book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Idea Viability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Idea Viability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Idea Viability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Idea Viability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Idea Viability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Idea Viability Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Idea Viability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore Business Idea Viability project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is it new or replacing an existing business system or process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: how well was task order work performed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there evidence that demonstrates the impact of education on the Business Idea Viability projects outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible, without recourse to a new procurement procedure?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the Business Idea Viability project match what was defined in the Business Idea Viability project Proposal?
- Executing Process Group: Will a new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
Step-by-step and complete Business Idea Viability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Idea Viability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Idea Viability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Idea Viability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Idea Viability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Idea Viability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Idea Viability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Idea Viability project with this in-depth Business Idea Viability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Idea Viability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Idea Viability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Idea Viability investments work better.
This Business Idea Viability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.