Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Model Canvas Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Model Canvas related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Model Canvas specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Model Canvas Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Model Canvas improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How many boards routinely receive lead performance indicators that go beyond traditional financial numbers and how much time is devoted to strategy and activities critical to value creation?
- Does your organization have a leadership and change model that allows you to pursue new and emerging business opportunities while continuing to focus on your current business?
- Will the historical format used allow for the effective communication of your organizations strategy, management activity and performance?
- What key activities do your value propositions, your distribution channels, customer relationships and revenue streams require?
- What assets, what resources, what tools and equipment will you need to be able to actually deliver your value proposition?
- Does your organization have the means to understand the financial and business impact of different business model options?
- What are the limitations of the business model canvas from the point of view of the sustainability principles?
- Is your operating model flexible enough to shift quickly based on new customer and market opportunities?
- Does your organization optimize external partnerships and collaboration as part of your business model?
- Where in your business model does security play an important role and how does that influence your IT?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Model Canvas book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Model Canvas self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Model Canvas Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Model Canvas areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Model Canvas Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Model Canvas projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Model Canvas Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Model Canvas project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for attending to the health and wellbeing of its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Business Model Canvas project Manager?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with required environmental management standards?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed Business Model Canvas project contribute to the overall objectives of your organization?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is Business Model Canvas project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule contingency ÃÂÃÂ how will the schedule contingency be administrated?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined which areas of procurement the audit should cover?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Business Model Canvas projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Quality Metrics: Are documents on hand to provide explanations of privacy and confidentiality?
Step-by-step and complete Business Model Canvas Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Model Canvas project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Model Canvas project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Model Canvas project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Model Canvas project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Model Canvas project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Model Canvas project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Model Canvas project with this in-depth Business Model Canvas Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Model Canvas projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Model Canvas and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Model Canvas investments work better.
This Business Model Canvas All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.