GuidE Business Partner: design and implement controls to detect the unauthorized access or transfer of data.
More Uses of thE Business Partner Toolkit:
- Drive projects, provide accounting guidance and often serve as first point of contact for finance and Business Partners to resolve issues.
- Work closely with Business Partners and others to provide Data Analyses and insights to support key initiatives, as attrition reduction, Workforce Planning, recruitment, Succession Planning, Talent Management, and diversity.
- DevisE Business Partner: for new data sources, publicly available data, Business To Business Partnerships and advanced data.
- Be accountable for Operational Excellence in revenue planning, budgeting and reporting for portfolio of teams.
- Identify Business Partner: independent Decision Making and consult with Business Partners with regard to cost and Performance Management.
- Execute your current talent processes and programs, partnering with HRIS, Business Technology, Talent Management consultants, Business Partners, Shared Services and your Talent Programs management.
- Ensure you exceed; build thE Business Partner relationship with leadership and teams to understand thE Business, goals, and challenges; and identify and/or help to address systemic issues.
- OrchestratE Business Partner: work closely with the IT Business Analysts and Enterprise Administration to support Strategy, Planning and Governance of technology solutions and investments for Business Partners.
- SupervisE Business Partner: relationShip Management collaborating with internal Business Partners and suppliers; the segmentation, communication, engagement, Business Review planning, Problem Resolution, and general ongoing relationShip Management efforts for assigned projects.
- Ensure you audit; trusted partner to all Key Stakeholders Legal, Risk Management, Technology, Development, Business Partners, Enterprise Agility Coach, etc.
- Ensure your organization fosters effective working relationships with key internal Business Partners across your organization to create an environment of Knowledge Sharing.
- Secure that your project serves as a key Business Partner to communicate Consumer Insights with key cross functional partners in order to inform Decision Making and help shape Business Strategy.
- Be certain that your group coordinates targeted, timely and actively participates through partnership with key Business Partners final readiness evaluations.
- Govern Business Partner: work closely with leaders to analyze, anticipate and outline present and future organizational capabilities.
- Govern Business Partner: partner and influence key Business Partners, customers, operations leaders, and finance to drive strategic outcomes.
- Lead the evaluation and selection of authentication and PKI technologies in conjunction with your Business Partners And Vendors.
- Control Business Partner: monitor and drive customer identity SinglE Sign On and multi factor implementation efforts across multi stakeholder teams (internal business stakeholders, Technology Development and implementation teams, external Business Partners).
- Drive Business Process transformation and Continuous Improvement with key Business Partners and other client Technology solution teams.
- Identify Business Partner: conduct assessments with Business Partners to understand Data Protection challenges and opportunities for program improvements.
- Be certain that your project coaches other employees and guides Business Partners in customer centered design principles, skills, methods, and technologies.
- Steer Business Partner: act as trusted advisor establishing great rapport with other Technology Teams, engineering, Product Managers, Business Partners and cross functional stakeholders to maintain high levels of visibility, efficiency, and collaboration.
- Deliver strategic change plans, support change leadership efforts and deliver Change Management advisory and tactical support to field, corporate and other Business Partners.
- StandardizE Business Partner: finance serve as a critical Business Partner with operations Program Managers by providing the analysis, insight and guidance to enable strategic Decision Making and achieve bottom line results.
- Ensure your organization communicates work related information to a variety of Business Partners, peers and assigned subordinates to facilitate teamwork, assign tasks, and coordinate effort.
- MethodizE Business Partner: leverage technical knowledge to collaborate with Business Partners to develop solutions in an environment with growing digital capabilities.
- Develop Business Partner: partner with human resourcE Business Partners and Talent Acquisition Program Managers.
- Audit Business Partner: leverage Industry Trends along with innovation tools and Best Practices to research, analyze, prototype, and pitch a new solution to a relevant challenge in collaboration with technology and Business Partners.
- Warrant that your planning provides Project Management, analysis and/or technical expertise for a broad array of Revenue Cycle initiatives.
- Steer Business Partner: intermediate advanced Analytical Skills demonstrated through the successful performance of numerous special analytical projects.
- Confirm your business serves as a consultant to Business Partners and clients on effective Project Management practices and tools.
- Confirm you coach; lead the Information security Policy and compliance efforts through assessments, audits, Corrective Actions and Business Continuity efforts to ensure a safe and Secure Environment.
- Serve as the clients executive partner in defining and realizing a strategic IT vision as made.
- OrchestratE Business Partner: communication and management skills necessary to handle many diverse projects at one time.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Partner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Partner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Partner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of thE Business Partner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Partner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can Risk Management be tied procedurally to process elements?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Business Partner been identified and analyzed?
- Do you monitor thE Business Partner decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- How do you define collaboration and team output?
- What is thE Business Partner Driver?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- Do the viable solutions scale to future needs?
- What do you want to improve?
- How do you cross-sell and up-sell your Business Partner success?
- What is the overall Business Strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of thE Business Partner book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Partner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with thE Business Partner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Partner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Partner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and managE Business Partner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Partner Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Partner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Partner project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did thE Business Partner Project Team have enough people to execute thE Business Partner Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Partner Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Partner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Partner Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Partner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Partner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Partner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Partner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Partner project with this in-depth Business Partner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- DiagnosE Business Partner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Partner and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to makE Business Partner investments work better.
This Business Partner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.