Advise and consult on the staffing strategy and hiring decisions of leaders and other key strategic positions in partnership with the recruitment team; develop/drive succession and talent planning efforts that ensure teams have the talent needed to deliver on the strategy.
More Uses of the Business Partnering Toolkit:
- Ensure you build; lead the Financial Planning And Analysis effort and forecast various metrics for financial risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate the accounting department on month end expense and accrual bookings; provide support, reporting, and validation for month end close processes.
- Analyze and evaluate continual changes in program plans and funding and effect on financial budget program milestones.
- Develop positive working relationships across your organization in order to anticipate people related needs, proactively address pain points, and ensure a workplace where everyone can contribute and thrive.
- Ensure you unify; lead projects and teams utilizing tools as project milestone management, gate KPI report outs, problem tracking, problem tracking summaries, and working group meetings.
- Make sure that your operation participates on cross functional DIB Business organization to align teams across your organization, develop best practices and activate DIB strategies throughout your organization.
- Manage: act as the primary liaison between Revenue Operations and finance to update and reconcile deals for reporting purposes.
- Be certain that your organization acts as liaison among various operational business partners, Information Systems and Technology, and vendors.
- Coordinate/conduct Scrum or business requirement development sessions that achieve Business Objectives and improve business efficiencies.
- Ensure effective partnership by providing timely, accurate , transparent, Financial Analysis and strategic guidance; while demonstrating your organization focus, being solution oriented , and a proactive communicator.
- Govern: intermediate advanced analytical skills demonstrated through the successful performance of numerous special analytical projects.
- Manage work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Initiate: partner with management to develop and translate Business Strategy into Talent Management strategy and coordinate implementation.
- Be accountable for Operational Excellence in revenue planning, budgeting and reporting for portfolio of teams.
- Formulate: in finance, you work hand in hand with leaders across your organization to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic Business Objectives.
- Listen to and build a plan to address the diversity Talent Management gaps in each function and the identified gaps.
- Manage work with the Sales management to develop sales objectives for the market area and recommends Pricing Strategies and promotional programs for key customers introduces new and existing customers to new product lines to promote growth of market share.
- Evaluate: overall schedule development, milestone management, quality KPI tracking, budgetary tracking for new model projects.
- Establish a structure and cadence of program and function review to increase visibility, drive alignment, and resolve blockers.
- Drive Change Management initiatives with a focus on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements, and Systems And Processes.
- Coordinate team wide initiatives as monthly full staff meetings, twice annual team gatherings, and additional workshops/trainings in line with organizational goals.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across key stakeholder organizations in support of a quick, efficient, and accurate sales process.
- Be the day to day stand in for your leadership team in coordinating and approving deals that need legal and business review and/or approval.
- Govern: partner actively with operations, Human Resources, and benefits teams to review cross departmental impacts and implement best practices.
- Arrange that your business provides Project Management services and support for broad scope projects with limited management interaction.
- Facilitate a learning and growth environment; share best practices, stay up to date with current organizational research and roll out centralized/localized Learning And Development initiatives.
- Provide consultation, coordination, planning for the design and implementation of programs focused on creating a culture of belonging, developing and advancing diverse internal talent, and reducing the attrition of diverse talent.
- Maintain a safe work environment as defined by organization and government policies adhere to environmental regulations.
- Warrant that your planning provides Project Management, analysis and/or technical expertise for a broad array of Revenue Cycle initiatives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Partnering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Partnering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Partnering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Partnering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Partnering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- If you weren't already in this business, would you enter it today? And if not, what are you going to do about it?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Risk Identification: what are the possible risk events your organization faces in relation to Business Partnering?
- What users will be impacted?
- Is the scope clearly documented?
- To what extent would your organization benefit from being recognized as a award recipient?
- Who qualifies to gain access to data?
- Who owns what data?
- What resources are required for the improvement efforts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Partnering book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Partnering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Partnering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Partnering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Partnering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Partnering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Partnering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Partnering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Partnering project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Business Partnering project team have enough people to execute the Business Partnering project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Partnering project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Business Partnering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Partnering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Partnering Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Partnering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Partnering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Partnering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Partnering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Partnering project with this in-depth Business Partnering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Partnering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Partnering and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Partnering investments work better.
This Business Partnering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.