Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 969 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 969 standard requirements:
Have you ensured that key cultural barriers (e.g., training and skills required for new jobs, entrenched culture, incompatible support structures, fear of downsizing) are addressed in its Change Management strategy?
Given the strategic vision and goals of your organization, the performance gaps, customer and stakeholder needs, and other change drivers, has your organization targeted the most critical products and services?
Has your organization developed goals based on a careful, fact-based analysis of its performance and environment and has your organization linked the goals to mission, customer needs, and current performance?
Are organization executives working closely with employee unions to minimize the potential for adverse effects of the implementation on its members, and to make use of union suggestions where feasible?
If your organization decides to pursue reengineering, how will it address any unresolved issues/concerns that were identified as a result of its assessment of internal and external barriers to change?
Has your organization used quantitative as well as qualitative decision criteria for comparing the expected benefits, costs, risks, and returns associated with implementing the reengineering project?
Have senior executives clearly identified and explained your organizations concerns regarding customer service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
Has your organization identified the key areas of agreement and disagreement among customer and stakeholder groups regarding mission, strategic goals, products and services, and performance?
For any significant deviations from key stakeholder performance requirements, did the team assess the impact of such deviations on the stakeholder and your organizations performance goals?
Have executives called attention to the efforts, contributions, and innovations of employees during the reengineering project, and widely shared the credit for success with everyone?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Consulting book in PDF containing requirements, which 969 criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Process Consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this Business Process Consulting project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Business Process Consulting project?
- Risk Management Plan: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the format and content of the Business Process Consulting project Status Report to you?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there centralized control of information sharing?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved Business Process Consulting project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Business Process Consulting project?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Consulting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Consulting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Consulting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Consulting project with this in-depth Business Process Consulting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Consulting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Consulting investments work better.
This Business Process Consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.