GuidE Business Process Consulting: work closely with technical architects, data and Software Engineers to ensure optimal application and data database/warehouse design to support reporting requirements.
More Uses of thE Business Process Consulting Toolkit:
- Manage to successfully drive Process Improvement efforts for Enterprise Technology Services to achieve significant financial, operational, Customer Satisfaction, and/or Employee Satisfaction impact.
- Create account processes to manage account profitability, budgeting, forecasting, and pricing.
- Perform routine procedures and transactions for assigned portfolio as part of the overall contracting to collections process.
- Manage work with the Six Sigma leadership to mature Portfolio management and governance of the enterprise Six Sigma portfolio.
- Lead Business Process analyzing works closely with the operations Leadership Team to help execute on strategy by optimizing and designing new lead business workflows streamlining, reengineering, and taking on existing lead Business Processes and providing support to the operation.
- Make sure that your design acts as a Change Management advocate and trusted resource providing guidance to the Leadership Team.
- Be accountable for packaging accelerators, customizing tools for project specific needs, coordinating with organization SMEs, etc.
- Develop dashboards and visualizations tool to measure project progress and Resource Planning.
- Lead the propagation of Six Sigma knowledge across thE Business unit through the delivery of Green Belt training and other informal sessions.
- Lean Six Sigma / Business Process Consulting.
- CreatE Business case decision models and customer financial models and execute Process Mapping to optimize clients operational productivity, forecasting, and budgeting processes.
- Serve as integrators between Business Needs and Technology Solutions, helping to create technology enabled solutions to meet clients Business Needs.
- Provide timely and consistent follow through with customers from initial contact; the purchase and financing process, through all closing and post closing activities.
- Manage work with client to develop Strategy And Governance for the broader organizational Intelligent Automation program and goals.
- Warrant that your venture complies; monitors and communicates the results of Process Improvement projects/ initiatives to management and the Executive Leadership Team.
- Ensure you control; lead Research And Analysis to measure and articulate the value of organizational activities, programs, and investments and provide actionable using methodologies to measure, govern, and Evaluate Performance.
- Ensure you reorganize; lead Business Process Consulting.
- Ensure your corporation complies; focus on your organization process first, technology second mentality, ensuring Business Process Consulting is woven into the fabric of projects.
- Collect information by engaging in dialogue with staff, reviewing databases, and interpreting reports.
- Be certain that your design complies; processes monthly and quarterly billing, generates invoices, and maintains updated Client Income Projection report in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify and implement improvements to project intake and Portfolio management process, procedures, and tools.
- Make sure that your team develops and maintains productive customer, staff, and management relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Warrant that your planning maintains the highest Compliance Standards by adhering to your organizations Human Resources guidelines, Compliance Policies and Procedures, professional designation standards, and industrys regulatory standards to Mitigate Risk to your organization.
- Develop and maintain detailed Project Work plans, completing all deliverables on time and in scope.
- Ensure your organization collects information by engaging in dialogue with staff, reviewing databases, and interpreting reports.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts to project and track financial metrics as revenue, expense, etc.
- ProvidE Business Process Consulting around Best Practices of your clients inventory, Supply Chain, and Order Management needs.
- Confirm your venture complies; focus on your organization process first, technology second mentality, ensuring Business Process Consulting is woven into the fabric of projects.
- Ensure you execute; understand and utilize standard processes for Project Management, Quality Management, and Risk Management.
- Develop and maintain an engaged and accountable workforce and a fair and equitable working environment.
- Ensure you increase; lead the design and Information Architecture and roadmap of analytic platforms that support thE Business needs.
- Be accountable for onboarding computers and performs repeatable script based troubleshooting.
- Confirm your organization serves as the final review for key consulting engagements to ensure alignment with broader Business Objectives and to identify potential conflicts/barriers to implementation.
- Arrange that your design complies; monitors Communication Protocols with proper installed software.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of thE Business Process Consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you quantify and qualify impacts?
- What are the disruptivE Business Process Consulting technologies that enable your organization to radically change your Business Processes?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of your Business Process Consulting agendas for the next 3 years?
- What Internal Processes need improvement?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What is the problem and/or vulnerability?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don't?
- Why do you expend time and effort to implement measurement, for whom?
- How will you recognize and celebrate results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of thE Business Process Consulting book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with thE Business Process Consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and managE Business Process Consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Process Consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Process Consulting project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did thE Business Process Consulting Project Team have enough people to execute thE Business Process Consulting Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Process Consulting Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Consulting Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Consulting Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- DiagnosE Business Process Consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Consulting and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to makE Business Process Consulting investments work better.
This Business Process Consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.