Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Fusion BPF Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Fusion BPF related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Fusion BPF specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Fusion BPF Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Fusion BPF improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- When a Business Process Fusion BPF manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What does Business Process Fusion BPF success mean to the stakeholders?
- How do the Business Process Fusion BPF results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- What are the basics of Business Process Fusion BPF fraud?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- What does the should be process map/design look like?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Fusion BPF book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Fusion BPF self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Fusion BPF Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Fusion BPF areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Fusion BPF Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Fusion BPF projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Fusion BPF Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Process Fusion BPF project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the Business Process Fusion BPF project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a procedure to summarize bids and select a vendor?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this Business Process Fusion BPF project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the Business Process Fusion BPF project (or Business Process Fusion BPF project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use tracing to help understand the impact of a change in requirements?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the Business Process Fusion BPF project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What are my major roles and responsibilities in the area of performance measurement and assessment?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations key processes (product, service, business, and support)?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Fusion BPF Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Fusion BPF project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Fusion BPF project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Fusion BPF project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Fusion BPF project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Fusion BPF project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Fusion BPF project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Fusion BPF project with this in-depth Business Process Fusion BPF Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Fusion BPF projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Fusion BPF and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Fusion BPF investments work better.
This Business Process Fusion BPF All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.