Work with business and technology stakeholders across different business lines or functions to understand and streamline Business Processes, identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation by applying process transformation methodologies like Process Mining and Task Mining.
More Uses of the Business Processes Toolkit:
- Ensure you arrange; lead Business Process improvement Act as steward for documentation of all lead Business Processes and the associated automation; work closely with the lead business stakeholders to establish and execute lead Business Process improvement initiatives.
- Head: work proactively with client stakeholders to re imagine the current Business Processes by deploying digital technologies and/or develop a new Operating model in line with competitive and market forces.
- Confirm your team ensures that Project Teams understand and are fully able to articulate the impact of the project on adjacent systems, Business Processes, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and long term impact of technical decisions.
- Manage functional and technical groups to identify improvements in organization wide data related Business Processes, scope requirements, and impacts related to system and/or process changes.
- Manage work with end users to identify and analyze Business Processes, workflows, requirements, issues, and opportunities, and evaluate the potential application of new or modified technology solutions and/or processes.
- Analyze business requirements and design applications; Develop custom applications to improve existing processes; Implement sound Software Architecture to support rules, requirements, availability and automation of Business Processes.
- Ensure you carry out; lead and direct staff team to collaborate with data owners and users throughout your organization to modify or implement new repeatable and reliable Business Processes in order to implement truly effective Data Governance.
- Ensure you assist; understand the business and Business Processes to provide insights into critical data elements, the governance and management and consistent usage, to maximize the trustworthiness in the data in for reporting, analytics, controls, Risk Management, etc.
- Generate documentation on existing production data logic and its influencing Business Processes in order to reconcile knowledge gaps between the business, engineering, and Data Collection.
- Secure that your venture performs independent review with the use of Data Analysis procedures on populations of transactions to validate the adequacy and effectiveness of Business Processes, Internal Controls, and Regulatory Compliance.
- Steer: review impacted Business Processes and work with business stakeholders to identify and make business Process Improvements that result in Cost Savings, higher quality, increased efficiencies, lower risk, and shorter cycle times.
- Communicate with internal clients in order to understand Business Processes, gather requirements, and coordinate ongoing iterative development that provides BI solutions that drive effective business and clinical decisions.
- Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, Business Processes, enhanced management reporting and looks for opportunities to expand systems.
- Support one or more product areas in developing a multi year technology strategy and roadmap for the customer for new/changed technology solutions, anticipating potential impacts on Business Processes, structures and governance.
- Guide: plan, supervise, and perform complex operational projects designed to transform Business Processes and facilitate Continuous Improvement through lean initiatives, automation, process re engineering, and technology enhancements.
- Manage development and execution of Continuous Improvement initiatives, strategic scorecards and dashboards, best practices in Business Processes, Operational Excellence principles and Systems Development and deployment.
- Ensure your corporation complies; plans, coordinate and conducts the analysis of client Business Processes and functional requirements and the preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Confirm your organization complies; conducts network analysis and research to address changing business and/or software needs for large or unusual projects and for projects introducing new technology or new Business Processes.
- Establish: IT projects range from highly complex technology based projects which change technical platforms and architectures to strategic business projects that significantly change the Business Processes and practices.
- Be certain that your organization develops resolution to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity Identifies and leads Continuous Improvement activities in support of customer or internal Business Processes.
- Confirm your project ensures effective Asset Management to manufacturing and Business Processes and Process Flows applying Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Theory Of Constraints and other waste and variability reduction principles.
- Manage work with stakeholders to identify the business requirements, understand distinct problems and expected outcomes, and models and frames business scenarios which impact Critical Business Processes and/or decisions.
- Lead grasp of Business Processes and Risk Management in areas as Cybersecurity, Cloud Security, Cloud Governance and compliance, DevOps, cloud Data Protection, cloud monitoring and Incident Response, enterprise Security Architecture, technology Risk Management, and others.
- Develop Business Processes and Risk Management approaches in areas as Cybersecurity, Cloud Security, Cloud Governance and compliance, DevOps, cloud Data Protection, cloud monitoring and Incident Response, enterprise Security Architecture, technology Risk Management, and others.
- Take a consultative approach to delivering product value, leveraging insights and best practices to enable your customers to transform Business Processes around managing SaaS applications.
- Secure that your design complies; its coding optional approach accelerates development of mobile optimized forms and business apps that drive daily Business Processes and connect to any backend database or corporate application.
- Evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements and recommend appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems by analyzing Business Processes, systems and Industry Standards.
- Execute IT Audit procedures based on risk and impact to the business, across different applications, technologies and Business Processes, and in collaboration with internal and external partners and monitor completion of planned actions.
- Ensure you oversee; and you deliver automation capabilities that streamline end to end Business Processes as hire to retire and Order to Cash eliminating manual, repetitive activities, and freeing up teams to focus on strategic projects.
- Manage work with various business units and IT to understand and promote the use of new technology solutions and methods to improve Business Processes, efficiency, effectiveness and value delivered to customers.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Processes Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Processes related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Processes specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Processes Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Processes improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Can you maintain your growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to your success?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Business Processes, including any consulting or professional services?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- How do you gather Business Processes requirements?
- Do you have the right people on the bus?
- What is the definition of success?
- How does your organization evaluate strategic Business Processes success?
- What are the affordable Business Processes risks?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- What could cause delays in the schedule?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Processes book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Processes self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Processes Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Processes areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Processes Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Processes projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Processes Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Processes project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Processes project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Business Processes project team have enough people to execute the Business Processes project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Processes project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Processes Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Processes project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Processes project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Processes project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Processes project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Processes projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Processes and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Processes investments work better.
This Business Processes All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.