Proactively develop scope of services provided to the customer by identifying and securing additional business opportunities with current and new accounts; maintain and grow service relationships with existing customers while developing new incremental customer base.
More Uses of the Business RelationShip Management Toolkit:
- Identify opportunities and innovative ideas which have the potential to streamline/automate processes, Reduce Costs or staff effort, improve quality, solve real business problems, and/or grow the sales.
- Collaborate with other IT functional areas to keep IT technology and service managers aware of key enterprise customer issues, identifying and resolving potential problems and conflicts.
- Direct: proactively engage new and existing customers with consistent, effective contact to develop scope of service, secure additional business opportunities, and manage positive business relationships.
- Confirm your organization complies; secures technology resources to support the corporate agenda, escalate issues and anticipate project specific risks to ensure timely and on budget project implementations.
- Assure your team oversees, authorize and champions activities to manage the entire lifecycle of complex programs from project initiation to project close, ensuring the delivery of quality solutions that meet the constraints of time, cost and scope.
- Establish: coach, mentor, and motivate others to meet your organizations vision, commitment, and goals while fostering positive and constructive feedback, recognition, leadership, and personal and Professional Development.
- Collaborate with technical Development Teams and coordinate work efforts when addressing implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues.
- Drive the vision and goals for partnership, engagement, and facilitation between departments/ business lines and the technology organization to investigate and fulfill all technology needs for the enterprise.
- Establish that your organization leads the on going monitoring and review of all portfolios for impact on current business and technical activities, and the realization of strategic benefits.
- Supervise: in conjunction with Enterprise Architecture, drive the implementation of the portfolio lifecycle process and in shaping functional and technical paths to ensure efficient and effective platforms for your clients.
- Construct as is and to be technology models and decide specifications in order to translate Business Needs to technical requirements, and final decision on a solution.
- Be certain that your organization complies; plans, organize, controls and directs operations and activities involved in the research, review, analysis, interpretation and reporting of variety data and information used in assessing institutional effectiveness.
- Secure that your venture identifies more effective ways of doing things and work with all levels of your organization to implement efficient procedures with a focus on improving profit margins.
- Establish that your organization oversees the consolidated portfolio estimates, schedules and Resource Requirements provided by the Portfolio Managers, and is ultimately accountable for the successful completion of all IT projects.
- Serve as it contact for business partners; identify new Emerging Technologies, technological developments and Market Trends to be integrated into the business.
- Provide vision for and direct oversight of issue based Problem Solving, solution delivery and on going relationShip Management to ensure strategic use of technology in support of Business Objectives.
- Coordinate: in order to develop detailed IT program specifications, determine Business Objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating user processes, input/output requirements and formats.
- Standardize: relationship managers and research analysts to cultivate dialogue, drive interaction, and track resource consumption with key customers while gaining exposure to a broad array of investment research products.
- Confirm your organization provides support and/or interfaces with support teams, internal or external, to ensure business and technical issues with applications and/or infrastructure are resolved timely and effectively.
- Initiate: in collaboration with the finance team, work to set price and ongoing review of pricing to ensure fair margin share between the business and partner based on value delivered in the market.
- Forecast and plan for approved demand, supporting the Solution Development leadership in ensuring the group has the available resources to support on time and on budget project delivery.
- Ensure your group complies; as part of the review process, identify updates needed and make updates to the requirements to make sure solutions (system, data, or business processes) are built on updated requirements.
- Confirm your business provides coaching and support and ensures project, program and portfolio managers are knowledgeable about assigned business unit, business partners and project objectives.
- Confirm your project leads the design, build, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT application systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of your current, and future Business Needs.
- Confirm your operation complies; as account level contact for existing customers, provides account support and coordinates service activity through collaboration with Pricing, Operations, Sales, and Customer Service regarding commercial and operational issues.
- Confirm your strategy acts as the primary communication point keeping the supplier and business partners informed of infrastructure changes, application changes, data changes or upcoming implementations and ensures business specific impacts are addressed.
- Arrange that your design develops ahead of any deployment and implementation points, As Is to to Be Gap Analysis and corresponding IT or organizational Change Management plans for successful deployment and transition planning.
- Drive: frequent communication to staff and clients about the change and the impact of the change, advocacy, coaching, and mitigation of resistance to minimize disruption and achieve desired results from initiatives that are triggered/enabled by technology.
- Ensure business value realization and optimization, from value plans through consultancy, Business Case development, financial awareness, managing expectations, and identifying opportunities to add value.
- Arrange that your operation leads the teams of portfolio, program and Project Managers in implementing and applying standard processes and tools to effectively manage dependencies, risks, issues, scope changes and quality.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business RelationShip Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business RelationShip Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business RelationShip Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business RelationShip Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business RelationShip Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can you measure Business RelationShip Management in a systematic way?
- What data is gathered?
- How do you measure efficient delivery of Business RelationShip Management services?
- What methods do you use to gather Business RelationShip Management data?
- Do you have past Business RelationShip Management successes?
- How many input/output points does it require?
- Which of the recognised risks out of all risks can be most likely transferred?
- How do you foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics you want to have?
- Do you know who is a friend or a foe?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of your Business RelationShip Management agendas for the next 3 years?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business RelationShip Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business RelationShip Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business RelationShip Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business RelationShip Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business RelationShip Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business RelationShip Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business RelationShip Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business RelationShip Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business RelationShip Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Business RelationShip Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Business RelationShip Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business RelationShip Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business RelationShip Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business RelationShip Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business RelationShip Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business RelationShip Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business RelationShip Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business RelationShip Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business RelationShip Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business RelationShip Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business RelationShip Management investments work better.
This Business RelationShip Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.