Partner with Business Stakeholders to truly understand what and how your organization runs and proactively identify areas where fraud and risk tools and processes can improve your clients trust and safety, minimize your Business Risk, and drive Business Value and efficiency.
More Uses of thE Business Risk Toolkit:
- Deploy and execute a consistent methodology for ensuring that all applicable Enterprise Risk programs are identified, and gaps in program capability are addressed.
- Be accountable for hosting kick off calls with change owner to gather stakeholders, begin Impact Assessment and identify leads from each functional group to be part of the project.
- Confirm your organization develops business unit specific approaches and ensure accurate and timely implementation across all Risk Management disciplines and all areas in your organization.
- Be able to articulate sophisticated fact patterns to non technical Line Of Business Risk partners and memorialize investigations into regular reporting requirements.
- Confirm your strategy participates in the selection, Proof of Concept, implementation and operational deployment of new Security Technology solutions to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of business data.
- Establish and maintain an effective product Compliance Program to prevent and/or resolve product impacts/delays to the customer while minimizing Business Risk to organization.
- Pilot: review evaluations performed, territories, methods of inspection and Affiliate relationships to ensure quality processes are relevant and BusinESS Risks are mitigated.
- Ensure you champion; Lead IT relationship owners and/or Information security Risk analyzing through the Risk Assessment process, Due Diligence analysis efforts, and Contract Negotiation.
- Drive: strategic projects exist to facilitate collaboration between various teams, to Manage Risks and issues during the Project Lifecycle, and identify high impact issues that require solutions.
- Manage the finance, sourcing and legal to facilitate contracting and payment for products and services procured by thE Business Risk and insurance department.
- Secure that your project develops specific / custom Cybersecurity countermeasures and Risk Mitigation strategies for systems and/or applications in an evolving Production Environment.
- Develop close partnerships across lines of business and provide value added collaboration with Team Leaders to ensure that key risks are properly identified, managed and mitigated.
- Ensure complete and proper identification and assessment of risks in thE Business units key processes in accordance with the Enterprise Risk Framework, internal guidance and Risk Management professional standards.
- Manage work with Business Leaders to assess the Internal Control structure of business critical processes and recommend changes; Support the implementation of recommended changes.
- Lead: mine and analyze data from organization databases to drive Risk Identification and work with stakeholders throughout your organization to document key Risk Indicators (kris) and Risk Management solutions.
- Lead identifying and validating critical controls to address IT and BusinESS Risks and work with various teams to address identified deficiencies.
- Develop and implement systems, Procedures And Policies directed toward improving Production Scheduling, efficiency, compliance and reduction of Work In Process Inventory Levels.
- Translate technical vulnerabilities and security risks into Business Risk terminology for business units and recommend Corrective Actions to customers and Project Stakeholders.
- Determine the appropriate level of qualification and validation necessary for computing systems to ensure holistic Risk Management, balancing regulatory and compliance needs with BusinESS Risks.
- Provide audit framework and Risk Assessment methodologies contemplating new Software Solutions to help mitigate Security Vulnerabilities and other BusinESS Risks.
- Identify and investigate active and passive breach alerts and data exceptions from automated and manually restricted investment guidelines, restrictions and regulatory rules.
- Arrange that your enterprise oversees and monitors the day to day review, monitoring and testing of controls in an audit capacity and procedures associated with products, services, customers and operations.
- Be accountable for applying Cyber and Digital Business Risk methodologies ( as FAIR) to help your organization calculate and communicate high, low and most likely risk measurements for Cybersecurity and Business Services and projects.
- Ensure your project provides guidance and support to operational and functional teams on a myriad of business/financial issues, while maintaining highest level of financial integrity.
- Manage: actively monitor industry and regulatory departments for emerging or changing standards and Regulatory Requirements with potential for product impact or Business Risk.
- Be accountable for partnering with Business Stakeholders to truly understand what and how your organization runs and proactively identifying areas where Security Tools can be implemented or existing tools enhanced to minimizE Business Risk, and ideally, drive Business Value.
- Lead implementation of process and procedure updates as a result of regulatory changes and internal organization and organization policies impacting the teams Risk Programs.
- Identify and evaluate complex technology and BusinESS Risks and Internal Controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for Internal Control improvement.
- Confirm your organization complies; directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers Interacts internally and externally with Executive Management involving negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy.
- Translate technical security deficiencies into BusinESS Risks that are understandable by Business Stakeholders in order to get buy in for security investments.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Risk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Risk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Risk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of thE Business Risk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Risk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- What are predictivE Business Risk analytics?
- Is the cost worth thE Business Risk effort?
- How arE Business Risk risks managed?
- Is the required Business Risk Data gathered?
- Are the planned controls working?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Business Risk Measures or indicators of product and Process Performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Did you miss any major Business Risk issues?
- What are your outputs?
- What is your question? Why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of thE Business Risk book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Risk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with thE Business Risk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Risk Areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Risk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and managE Business Risk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Risk Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Risk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Risk project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did thE Business Risk Project Team have enough people to execute thE Business Risk Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Risk Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Risk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Risk Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Risk Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Risk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Risk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Risk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Risk project with this in-depth Business Risk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- DiagnosE Business Risk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Risk and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to makE Business Risk investments work better.
This Business Risk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.