Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Can a machine really be trusted to understand and safeguard the infrastructure that, in a world of digital transformation, supports almost every function of your organization?
- Is the manufacturing industry guilty of merely replicating digitally, existing ways of doing business, rather than taking full advantage of new technology enablers?
- Are you able to best leverage strengths to drive sustainable and social innovation, and to lead the cultural transformation necessary to thrive in the new economy?
- Does the initiative truly create transformational change to the business model, process, product or service, or is it more of an incremental value-add?
- How does the business transformation program address the triggers, align with other significant initiatives and enable your organizations strategy?
- How can manufacturers balance the risks and benefits of supply chain transformation, arriving at an acceptable level of comfort and business value?
- Is there a focus to develop business processes that can achieve scale, expand scope, and deliver speed in operations across your organization?
- Are you making sound decisions and plans with regard to technology and business transformation initiatives involving personal information?
- What are the operational, customer, and business model innovation benefits your organization could realize by implementing IoT solutions?
- Do you have responsibility, within your department, for the development of your organization enterprise architecture and transition plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Transformation book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Business Transformation project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Variance Analysis: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Business Transformation project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were Business Transformation project team meetings?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Business Transformation project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there two or three that rise to the top, and a couple that are sliding to the bottom?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios on which a PMO must focus?
- Procurement Audit: How do you avoid delays at any stage/ stages of the procurement process?
- Risk Audit: To what extent should analytical procedures be utilized in the risk-assessment process?
Step-by-step and complete Business Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Transformation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Transformation project with this in-depth Business Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Transformation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Transformation investments work better.
This Business Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.