Provide Thought Leadership for your organization to promote and lead Value Based Pricing and value communication concepts and initiatives to bring the commercial excellence agenda to fruition to achieve measurable results by driving growth and change through strategic pricing initiatives.
More Uses of thE Business Transformation Toolkit:
- Manage: design and build scalable, efficient and automated processes for large scale Data Analysis, Machine Learning Model Development, model validation and servings.
- Contribute to enhancements in the field processes related to Managed Services Field Delivery and utilize and enhance Metrics And Reporting around the delivery of same.
- Establish financial framework for initiative owners to drive action on initiatives, from assessment, modelling, Performance Tracking, and developing insights.
- Warrant that your corporation complies; partners with Business Teams to actively manage leading indicators challenging assumptions and proactively highlighting impact on customers and organization.
- Warrant that your team complies; partners with executives and department heads to evaluate operational effectiveness and develop a roadmap of initiatives to drive Operational Excellence and scale thE Business for growth.
- Keep abreast of the Strategic Direction, profile, environment, and needs of thE Business holistically to identify initiatives or corE Business Process Improvements with Enabling Technologies that allow thE Business to meet its goals.
- Confirm your corporation identifies key issues and risks, recommends options which are supported by a clear fact set and analysis, builds Business Cases to support revenue and/or cost synergies programs, cost to achieve/budget, etc.
- Ensure you compile; build relationships with Key Stakeholders and Team Members using various Soft Skills as showing empathy, using open/transparent communication, and navigating complex Social Dynamics.
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and support Project Management of Transformation Delivery and/or Change Management work streams.
- Develop and lead thE Business Transformation Program on sales transformation, marketing transformation and Improvement Programs, enabling your organization with the mission to deliver predictable and flawless execution of Programs, Projects, and Initiatives.
- Create milestones and symbols to rally support behind the vision Partners with others to establish and implement change and Communication Plans and tactics.
- Be certain that your organization provides policy guidance, on conceptual Strategy Development and management of the implementation of overall strategies and intra and inter divisional/departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Develop and utilize actuarial models; analyze healthcare costs and utilization data; develop reports; lead client calls/meetings; support Project Management.
- Be certain that your enterprise complies; owns End To End success of the project, ensuring accountability, execution of timelines, and continuous Change Management to deliver on time, qualitative result.
- Establish that your organization leads the team to prepare for Phase Gate and other Go/No Go decisions by Executive Leadership, ensuring that decisions are informed by a balanced and clearly articulated representation of the relevant data.
- Organize: plan, supervise, and perform complex operational projects designed to transform Business Processes and facilitate Continuous Improvement through lean initiatives, automation, process re engineering, and technology enhancements.
- Ensure your organization acts as a consultant to Business Leaders in development of execution plans involving Resource Allocation, Work Plans, timelines, and financial outcomes.
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge in the areas of Change Management, Organizational Development and Learning And Development to identify complex client issues and provide actionable solutions.
- Arrange that your corporation creates a synergistic Leadership Team and business environment that consistently delivers positive results and continuously strives to improve results.
- Manage multiple client service Delivery Teams in the active execution of engagements focusing on compliance with organization and practice Service Delivery standards.
- Organize, facilitate and evolve monthly project and monthly Steering Committee meetings to encourage productive dialogue and consideration at all levels across your organization.
- Oversee: secondary responsibility is to identify areas of focus to drive Business Optimization through insightful analysis (identification, sizing, execution and tracking).
- Assure your design develops and implements strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of thE Business and employees and pro.
- Engage directly with CEOs at a conversational level in the area of Business Transformation, new Business Model development and Market Disruption opportunities.
- Confirm your corporation complies; diagnosis of potential opportunities, design of new ways of working, planning and Project Management, and implementing change using collaboration, communication, influence, and analytical assessment.
- Confirm your operation serves as the final review for key consulting engagements to ensure alignment with broader Business Objectives and to identify potential conflicts/barriers to implementation.
- Develop and establish financial tools and framework so that initiative owners can drive scalable, financially sound actions, from assessment, pitch, Performance Tracking, and sharing insights.
- Communicate a compelling and inspired vision of future possibilities and direction to team; create a climate that encourages entrepreneurial behavior, learning, and ethical conduct.
- Develop Strategic Vision, goals, and plans focused on a DevOps culture of automation first to achieve the greatest impact to assigned Line Of Business.
- Provide training and mentorship to professionals across your organization in strategic pricing and commercial excellence Best Practices using in person and digital training.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of thE Business Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you measure efficient delivery of Business Transformation services?
- Are required metrics defined, what are they?
- What assumptions are made about the solution and approach?
- Which of the recognised risks out of all risks can be most likely transferred?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Business Transformation does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What qualifications and skills do you need?
- Are resources adequate for the scope?
- How will corresponding data be collected?
- How do you prevent mis-estimating cost?
- How do your measurements capture actionablE Business Transformation information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of thE Business Transformation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with thE Business Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
- 62 step-by-step Business Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Transformation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did thE Business Transformation Project Team have enough people to execute thE Business Transformation Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Transformation Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Transformation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Transformation Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Transformation project with this in-depth Business Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- DiagnosE Business Transformation Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Transformation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to makE Business Transformation investments work better.
This Business Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.