Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Value Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Value related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Value specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Value Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Value improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How can expert arrangements, and also the broader polity, be organized so as to ensure epistemic quality of policies and decisions while at the same time adhering to democratic standards?
- Should the principle of privacy by design, which aims at addressing data protection concerns at the stage of conception of a product, service, or information system, be introduced?
- Do you have an insider threat management program for the prevention, detection and mitigation of, and response to, insider cyber risks?
- Is there an active risk assessment and mitigation plan, including ethical, safeguarding, environmental and human rights risks?
- What percentage of your revenue can be attributed to your data unification efforts via new or improved revenue streams?
- What are you going to do to maintain high standards of security, data integrity, sovereignty and compliance?
- Are the most important technology initiatives delivering quantifiable business value to your organization?
- What is the process of identifying, analyzing, and assessing the cost of environmental and social impacts?
- Does your organization conduct impact analysis pertaining to possible disruptions to the cloud service?
- Can your organization increase the efficiency of its operations, enabling it to lower production costs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Value book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Value self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Value Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Value areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Value Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Value projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Value Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Value project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Business Value project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Quality Metrics: Can you correlate your quality metrics to profitability?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and timely was your organizational change impact identified and planned for?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Business Value project?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Business Value project finish?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost performance measurement at the point in time most suitable for the category of material involved, and no earlier than the time of actual receipt of material?
- Quality Management Plan: How many Business Value project staff does this specific process affect?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Business Value project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
Step-by-step and complete Business Value Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Value project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Value project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Value project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Value project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Value project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Value project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Value project with this in-depth Business Value Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Value projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Value and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Value investments work better.
This Business Value All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.