Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Workflow Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Workflow Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Workflow Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Workflow Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Workflow Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What technique used during the manage business analysis performance process can help identify the underlying causes of failures or difficulties in accomplishing business analysis work?
- Are there any other thoughts/suggestions you might have about how your organization or your program might improve its approaches to business intelligence and/or business analytics?
- What drives poor business requirements production that negatively impact project outcomes in the implementation phase that result in negative impacts to the overall project?
- What plan includes the description of the scope of work, the deliverable Work Breakdown Structure, the activity list, and estimates for the business analysis activities?
- What business process workflow strategies are appropriate for an analyst using sociocultural tools, and how to ensure the rigorous use of the tools and series of tools?
- Which modeling tools allow the Business Analysts to model the real world applications by encapsulating both data and processes using a common underlying representation?
- Does the product support automation of common sets of roles, policies and workflows to ease administration and align with both security and business rules and goals?
- What knowledge area contains the next MOST logical steps after the business analyst has built your organization case and gained management approval for a project?
- What business analysis element tries to identify as many potential options as possible to meet the business objectives and fill identified gaps in capabilities?
- How do you use emerging information and communication technologies to optimize existing business, to develop new business or to create a competitive advantage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Workflow Analysis book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Workflow Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Workflow Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Workflow Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Workflow Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Workflow Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Workflow Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Workflow Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Business Workflow Analysis project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Executing Process Group: How will professionals learn what is expected from them what the deliverables are?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Define the work as completely as possible. What work will be included in the Business Workflow Analysis project?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Business Workflow Analysis project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Business Workflow Analysis project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
Step-by-step and complete Business Workflow Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Workflow Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Workflow Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Workflow Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Workflow Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Workflow Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Workflow Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Workflow Analysis project with this in-depth Business Workflow Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Workflow Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Workflow Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Workflow Analysis investments work better.
This Business Workflow Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.