Create and implement Capacity Building strategies focused on advancing Health Equity services at affiliates with the goal of identifying and eliminating barriers to equity and improving outcomes for all.
More Uses of the Capacity Building Toolkit:
- Methodize: relationship/Capacity Building.
- Audit: Capacity Building and training.
- Manage: intelligent data, Capacity Building, Policy Analysis and advice are key tools to delivering impact.
- Supervise: trade Capacity Building related to business enabling environment, policy, regulations, and procedures, to export business enhancement.
- Ensure you charter; lead internal Capacity Building to use data to inform strategy, communications, and investment level decisions.
- Ensure you address; good practice and intelligence sharing, voluntary commitments, or partnerships for training and Capacity Building.
- Manage knowledge and Capacity Building resources (issue brief and training resource).
- Orchestrate: Capacity Building and Organizational Change management.
- Steer: partnership development and Capacity Building.
- Audit: Capacity Building and Change Management skill set.
- Manage: Capacity Building and support.
- Methodize: Capacity Building Management.
- Provide expertise and technical guidance in Organizational Change and Leadership Development, and Capacity Building.
- Systematize: research and Capacity Building.
- Establish that your enterprise applies innovative thinking in planning, appraising concepts, and in developing and implementing Capacity Building initiatives for health training programs.
- Identify needs in Capacity Building and contribute to the Specialized Training of relevant practitioners, in particular in the areas of international cooperation and asset recovery.
- Support the transition of the MOOC into a self paced Capacity Building initiative.
- Guide: Quality Assurance and Capacity Building.
- Provide oversight and high level Technical Support for ongoing evaluations and Performance Monitoring, learning, and Capacity Building activities in the field.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Capacity Building Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Capacity Building related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Capacity Building specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Capacity Building Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capacity Building improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Will the controls trigger any other risks?
- What business benefits will Capacity Building goals deliver if achieved?
- When should a process be art not science?
- Who is involved with workflow mapping?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
- Implementation planning: is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- What Capacity Building modifications can you make work for you?
- What do people want to verify?
- What is the complexity of the output produced?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Capacity Building book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Capacity Building self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Capacity Building Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Capacity Building areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capacity Building Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Capacity Building projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Capacity Building Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Capacity Building project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Capacity Building project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Capacity Building Project Team have enough people to execute the Capacity Building Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Capacity Building Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Capacity Building Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Capacity Building project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Capacity Building Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Capacity Building Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Capacity Building project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Capacity Building project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Capacity Building project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Capacity Building project with this in-depth Capacity Building Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capacity Building projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capacity Building and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Capacity Building investments work better.
This Capacity Building All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.