Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Carbon Credits Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Carbon Credits related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Carbon Credits specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Carbon Credits Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Carbon Credits improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How many carbon credits will the project generate and does the current market value and market demand for carbon credits make the project viable from your organization standpoint?
- What are the key functions that are needed for an international climate framework and international carbon markets to be effective, verifiable, and trustworthy?
- Does anyone have any particular feeling about that particular issue, in terms of how it affects the poor, or the people on the bottom of the economic scale?
- Will the prospect of having to spend a lot of money spur corporations to innovation of a more relevant sort than the prospect of having to spend little?
- What are the problems and possibilities of carbon offsets in reducing the risks of dangerous climate change and contributing to sustainable development?
- Is there an existing project in your area registered under an international standard for voluntary emissions that could be scaled with your help?
- Does the monitoring and evaluation system of the project includes the monitoring of safeguard impacts and measures related to safeguard policies?
- How are intermediaries helping to tackle the main bottlenecks affecting smallholder participation in emerging markets for ecosystem services?
- How can abatement from projects be calculated in a way that is more accurate while remaining consistent with the offsets integrity standards?
- Why is one carbon credit ÃÂÃÂ representing one tonne of carbon dioxide prevented from entering the atmosphere -- more expensive than another?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Carbon Credits book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Carbon Credits self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Carbon Credits Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Carbon Credits areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Carbon Credits Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Carbon Credits projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Carbon Credits Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Carbon Credits project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Write a oneto two-page paper describing your dream team for this Carbon Credits project. What type of people would you want on your team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you need a good WBS to use Carbon Credits project management software?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its public relations and marketing systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Carbon Credits project managers of large information technology Carbon Credits projects need strong technical skills?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Quality Management Plan: What process do you use to minimize errors, defects, and rework?
- Planning Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this Carbon Credits projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Communications Management Plan: Are the stakeholders getting the information others need, are others consulted, are concerns addressed?
Step-by-step and complete Carbon Credits Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Carbon Credits project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Carbon Credits project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Carbon Credits project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Carbon Credits project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Carbon Credits project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Carbon Credits project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Carbon Credits project with this in-depth Carbon Credits Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Carbon Credits projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Carbon Credits and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Carbon Credits investments work better.
This Carbon Credits All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.