Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Case Management and Workflow Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Case Management and Workflow related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Case Management and Workflow specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Case Management and Workflow Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 920 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Case Management and Workflow improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 920 standard requirements:
- Security and authentication technologies, allied to event logging, in the cloud computing environment can help auditors as they deal with issues related to workflow were those who entered, approved, changed or otherwise touched data authorized to do so, on an individual, group or role-related basis?
- What does your organization hope to achieve by digitizing paper documents through imaging/capture and electronic forms technologies, and by using workflow and business process management technologies?
- Where can advanced analytics, big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation, robotics, cloud, and software platforms be applied for exploration, drilling and production workflows?
- Constantly communicate the new direction to staff. HR must rapidly readjust organizational charts, job descriptions, workflow processes, salary levels, performance measurement, etc. Why?
- What is the trend in the time it takes to mature a concept all the way through development activities to the point where it is an accepted element of a service or maintenance workflow?
- Is it best to go the totally opposite direction and automate the process ÃÂÃÂ invoice arrives, invoice is scanned, data is automatically extracted, approval workflow begins ÃÂÃÂ completely?
- Does your WFM system feature an agent input/self-service component (i.e., can agents via pc or a dedicated kiosk submit scheduling preferences, request time off, trade shifts, etc.)?
- Does the core financial system provide an internal calendar or user-defined routing tables to generate rule-based or exception reports to support the generation of workflow messages?
- If existing applications themselves are subject to change, will the software robots continue to work, or will the rules and workflows break as the application user interfaces change?
- Has the process workflow been mapped down to the activity or task level, so that all the key elements that drive the performance of the process have been identified and understood?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Case Management and Workflow book in PDF containing 920 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Case Management and Workflow self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Case Management and Workflow Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Case Management and Workflow areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Case Management and Workflow Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Case Management and Workflow projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Case Management and Workflow Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Case Management and Workflow project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Can you answer what happened, who did it, when did it happen, and what else will be affected?
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Case Management and Workflow project schedule(s)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Case Management and Workflow project?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Case Management and Workflow project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly summarize the work done by Maslow, Herzberg, McClellan, McGregor, Ouchi, Thamhain and Wilemon, and Covey. How do theories relate to Case Management and Workflow project management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting suppliers of off the shelf products?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you use a parking lot for any items that are important and outside of the agenda?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many more potential communications channels were introduced by the discovery of the new stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Case Management and Workflow Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Case Management and Workflow project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Case Management and Workflow project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Case Management and Workflow project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Case Management and Workflow project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Case Management and Workflow project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Case Management and Workflow project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Case Management and Workflow project with this in-depth Case Management and Workflow Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Case Management and Workflow projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Case Management and Workflow and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Case Management and Workflow investments work better.
This Case Management and Workflow All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.