Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CCNA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CCNA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CCNA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CCNA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CCNA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Which Cisco ips appliance tcp session tracking mode should be used if packets of the same session are coming to the sensor over different interfaces, and should be treated as a single session?
- When setting up a Cisco IPS appliance in promiscuous mode, which Cisco Catalyst switch command is used to display information about all SPAN and remote SPAN sessions on the switch?
- Do you sell Cisco technologies as a finished solution to customers, with an ongoing billing relationship associated with the service, and contract term of no less than one year?
- Which storage product runs natively on Cisco Director switches and uses deep discovery of switches, storage, and network volumes as part of its storage management strengths?
- Which Cisco advanced threat solution technology is recommended to your organization who wants continuous scanning of files to help detect and prevent malicious threats?
- Which service component in the plan phase evaluates the readiness of your current facilities infrastructure to support Cisco Unified Communications system development?
- Which address translation scheme would allow a single public IP address to always correspond to a single machine on an internal network, allowing server publishing?
- Which is an intrusion detection system that monitors and analyzes the internals of a computing system rather than the network packets on its external interfaces?
- Which service component includes preparing for the Cisco Unified Communications customer demonstrations and presenting an overview of the applicable solutions?
- When designing using the Cisco Enterprise Architecture, in which Enterprise organization layer does the Enterprise Teleworker module establish its connection?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CCNA book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CCNA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CCNA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CCNA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CCNA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CCNA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CCNA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CCNA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are the procedures for identifying indirect costs to incurring organizations, indirect cost pools, and allocating the costs from the pools to the contracts formally documented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the ims content been baselined and is it adequately controlled?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Procurement Audit: Are the users needs clearly and invariably defined and has the expected outcome or mission been clearly identified and communicated in measurable terms?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were CCNA project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Decision Log: How effective is maintaining the log at facilitating organizational learning?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess CCNA project risks at various CCNA project stages?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the CCNA project via agreements?
- Procurement Audit: Budget controls: does your organization maintain an up-to-date (approved) budget for all funded activities, and perform a comparison of that budget with actual expenditures for each budget category?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the interests in line with the program objectives?
Step-by-step and complete CCNA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CCNA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CCNA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CCNA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CCNA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CCNA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CCNA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CCNA project with this in-depth CCNA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CCNA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CCNA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CCNA investments work better.
This CCNA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.