Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CCPM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CCPM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CCPM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CCPM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CCPM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Which would be required to ascertain what impact a change would have on the project in a situation where a customer requests a scope change in the project?
- Is a pmo a project management office, a program management office, or portfolio management office, and which might the differences be?
- What is the term that is used when referring to the adjustment of task schedules in order to deploy human resource more effectively?
- What is true when a change control systems provision for changes without formal review in case of emergency is being utilized?
- Which terms is used to refer to the adjustment of task schedules to result in more effective human resource deployment?
- What does a project manager need first and foremost to determine the necessary staffing requirements of a project?
- Which effect will the presence of an actual finish date have on the calculation of float for finished activities?
- Which will you as the project manager need to determine the impact of a requested scope change by a customer?
- What do you expect the outcome would have been if your organization had been required to pay half the costs?
- How does critical chain and your organizational analysis work together to provide a more complete solution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CCPM book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CCPM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CCPM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CCPM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CCPM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CCPM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CCPM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CCPM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Is requirements work dependent on any other specific CCPM project or non-CCPM project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Quality Metrics: Was the overall quality better or worse than previous products?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the CCPM project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current CCPM project(s) and support the application?
- Project Scope Statement: What is a process you might recommend to verify the accuracy of the research deliverable?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have or has considered the need for insurance covers: public liability, professional indemnity and directors and officers liability?
- Risk Audit: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Issue Log: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Quality Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
Step-by-step and complete CCPM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CCPM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CCPM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CCPM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CCPM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CCPM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CCPM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CCPM project with this in-depth CCPM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CCPM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CCPM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CCPM investments work better.
This CCPM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.