Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Certification and Accreditation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Certification and Accreditation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Certification and Accreditation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Certification and Accreditation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Certification and Accreditation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What action has your organization taken to ensure that testing and evaluating controls becomes an ongoing element of departments overall information security management programs?
- Which phases of a software development life cycle normally incorporates the security specifications, determines access controls, and evaluates encryption options?
- When presented with new information, which challenges existing belief systems and learning, how much discomfort do your program participants experience or allow?
- Is there a time frame from the beginning to the end of the accreditation process that your organization has to complete the accreditation process?
- How does the credential relate to other credentials and professional development programs offered by your association or other organizations?
- When was the last time you looked into a manufacturers certification pedigree before buying a product for the first time or repeat purchases?
- What procedures or criteria apply for the waiver of equity restrictions and export requirements on current investments based on request?
- What are the best practices, programs, interventions and systems that can effectively lead to increased and sustained attendance gains?
- How often does your organization comply with documented policies and procedures for identifying and reporting incidents internally?
- What measures have been undertaken to streamline and simplify procedures for financial services by adopting electronic technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Certification and Accreditation book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Certification and Accreditation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Certification and Accreditation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Certification and Accreditation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Certification and Accreditation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Certification and Accreditation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Certification and Accreditation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Certification and Accreditation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- WBS Dictionary: Software specification, development, integration, and testing, licenses ?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the Certification and Accreditation project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the contracting office likely to receive more purchase requests for this item or service during the coming year?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Certification and Accreditation project work proceeding in accordance with the original Certification and Accreditation project schedule?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for accepting the reports produced by the process?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good Certification and Accreditation project plan?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Certification and Accreditation project?
Step-by-step and complete Certification and Accreditation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Certification and Accreditation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Certification and Accreditation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Certification and Accreditation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Certification and Accreditation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Certification and Accreditation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Certification and Accreditation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Certification and Accreditation project with this in-depth Certification and Accreditation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Certification and Accreditation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Certification and Accreditation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Certification and Accreditation investments work better.
This Certification and Accreditation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.