Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Certified Analytics Professional Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Certified Analytics Professional related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Certified Analytics Professional specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Certified Analytics Professional Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Certified Analytics Professional improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What data analytics governance structures and tools are in place to promote data utilization across your organization, in particular, to understand quality and cost of care?
- Why are other organizations demanding ease of use after a decade or more of BI and analytics systems that put features and data first, treating usability as secondary?
- Have you reached agreement on the prerequisites for sustainable development, and the framework within which prerequisites could be achieved?
- Are there difficulties/obstacles faced while trying to implement data analytics solutions in your organizations current business model?
- What is the most significant factor holding your organization back from using data and analytics to drive more day-to-day decisions?
- Do you improve customer experiences through analytics that reveal user behavior and proximity messaging by using location services?
- What kinds of things can service providers do with an effective and comprehensive data blending and advanced analytics solution?
- Are analytics and insights real-time, easy to consume with visualization, and capable of automated report delivery?
- How can organizations reduce the risk of having multiple outdated copies of information across different systems?
- What kind of information do other organizations currently gain with the help of Social Collaboration Analytics?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Certified Analytics Professional book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Certified Analytics Professional self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Certified Analytics Professional Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Certified Analytics Professional areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Certified Analytics Professional Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Certified Analytics Professional projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Certified Analytics Professional Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Certified Analytics Professional project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the effect of the debriefing schedule on potential protests?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the Certified Analytics Professional project, how would you prioritize them?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Certified Analytics Professional project purposes different than the previously authorized Certified Analytics Professional project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently use the time that is available?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Certified Analytics Professional project communications effort more complex?
- Project Portfolio management: How do you centrally track the benefits of Certified Analytics Professional projects?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the architecture/system design process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure that all the terms and code concepts have been documented consistently?
Step-by-step and complete Certified Analytics Professional Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Certified Analytics Professional project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Certified Analytics Professional project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Certified Analytics Professional project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Certified Analytics Professional project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Certified Analytics Professional project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Certified Analytics Professional project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Certified Analytics Professional project with this in-depth Certified Analytics Professional Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Certified Analytics Professional projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Certified Analytics Professional and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Certified Analytics Professional investments work better.
This Certified Analytics Professional All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.