Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Certified Fraud Examiner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Certified Fraud Examiner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Certified Fraud Examiner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Certified Fraud Examiner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Certified Fraud Examiner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How difficult is it to use log files to observe employee fraud, misuse or policy violations when logged onto your organizations network or enterprise system?
- Is that the primary concern that people have with the best interest contract exemption or are there other things that you could do to make it more workable?
- How important are log files for raising the level of visibility into what employees do when logged onto your organizations network or enterprise system?
- What, if any, prevention, detection and response strategies are used in relation to financial statement fraud by the management in the case companies?
- Does the unit have a minimum number of hours training requirement for each professional discipline, and does the staff comply with the requirement?
- What strategic initiatives, if any, are you taking to increase the prevention of fraud and decrease the time spent detecting and investigating?
- Where the business is suffering due to disputes among existing owners and an independent advisor is needed to maximize profits and value?
- Does the unit recommend amendments to the enforcement provisions of your organizations statutes when necessary and appropriate to do so?
- What strategic initiatives are you taking to increase the prevention of fraud and decrease the time spent detecting and investigating?
- What is the single most important action your organization leaders could take right now to cut fraud losses in half in one year?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Certified Fraud Examiner book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Certified Fraud Examiner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Certified Fraud Examiner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Certified Fraud Examiner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Certified Fraud Examiner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Certified Fraud Examiner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Certified Fraud Examiner Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Certified Fraud Examiner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Certified Fraud Examiner project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is feedback clearly communicated and non-judgmental?
- WBS Dictionary: Are internal budgets for authorized, and not priced changes based on the contractors resource plan for accomplishing the work?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Certified Fraud Examiner project manager?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is your organizations Strategic Management System tied to performance measurement?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are your policies supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Certified Fraud Examiner project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Certified Fraud Examiner project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you reasonably estimate total organization requirements for the coming year?
- Procurement Audit: Are receiving reports on file for all claims for equipment, supplies and materials in the paid claims file?
Step-by-step and complete Certified Fraud Examiner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Certified Fraud Examiner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Certified Fraud Examiner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Certified Fraud Examiner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Certified Fraud Examiner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Certified Fraud Examiner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Certified Fraud Examiner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Certified Fraud Examiner project with this in-depth Certified Fraud Examiner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Certified Fraud Examiner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Certified Fraud Examiner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Certified Fraud Examiner investments work better.
This Certified Fraud Examiner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.