Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Certified Meeting Professional Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Certified Meeting Professional related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Certified Meeting Professional specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Certified Meeting Professional Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Certified Meeting Professional improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Is information security risk assessment a regular agenda item at it and business management meetings and does management follow through and support improvement initiatives?
- Do your organizations really have the creative talent you need for the meetings industry to create and foster innovative experiences?
- Are information systems equipment to be used in a classified meeting identified and authorized for classified use?
- Does it present current and correct content as documented in the body of professional knowledge and best practice?
- Are there any challenges your venue is currently facing in meeting the needs of delegates with special needs?
- What may be the best method for storing user passwords and meeting the confidentiality security objective?
- How do you build your organization case and roadmap to deliver your digital workplace vision and strategy?
- Have you been involved in any accidents or near misses at work in the period since your last assessment?
- How are risks managed in relation to meeting organization needs, security, and compliance requirements?
- How do you find the right app and will it have the features, integrations and work within your budget?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Certified Meeting Professional book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Certified Meeting Professional self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Certified Meeting Professional Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Certified Meeting Professional areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Certified Meeting Professional Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Certified Meeting Professional projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Certified Meeting Professional Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Certified Meeting Professional project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: Who should prepare the process improvement action plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are measurement techniques employed to determine the potential impact of proposed changes?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each Certified Meeting Professional project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Certified Meeting Professional project manager must do to finalize Certified Meeting Professional project close-out?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Be specific; avoid generalities. Thank you and great work alone are insufficient. What exactly do you appreciate and why?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the format for tracking and monitoring schedules and costs been defined?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented Certified Meeting Professional project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything you need from upper management in order to be successful?
Step-by-step and complete Certified Meeting Professional Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Certified Meeting Professional project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Certified Meeting Professional project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Certified Meeting Professional project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Certified Meeting Professional project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Certified Meeting Professional project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Certified Meeting Professional project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Certified Meeting Professional project with this in-depth Certified Meeting Professional Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Certified Meeting Professional projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Certified Meeting Professional and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Certified Meeting Professional investments work better.
This Certified Meeting Professional All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.