Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Certified Peer Support Specialist Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Certified Peer Support Specialist related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Certified Peer Support Specialist specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Certified Peer Support Specialist Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Certified Peer Support Specialist improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How do you meet your obligations as a clinical supervisor to employees, newly licensed staff, and senior staff who need focused skill development while simultaneously functioning as a line manager?
- Have the costs been estimated of developing the required service components and sources of funding, including joint budgets, contribution from individual partners and external sources?
- What do you see as the biggest challenges to improving access, responsiveness and quality of mental health services for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds?
- Are there particular populations for whom recovery mutual-aid group involvement might constitute an alternative to professionally directed treatment services?
- Should there be different levels of oversight depending on your organization or individual providing the service and/or the type of service being provided?
- What is it like to decide that you are finally responsible for your own life Ð to move away from the comfort of and dependency on the mental health system?
- What mechanisms of change are common across existing addiction recovery mutual-aid groups, and which are distinctive to particular frameworks of recovery?
- Do you suggest the types of performance reporting requirements that might best fit with the philosophy and values associated with peer support services?
- Do you identify the key factors that need to be considered to ensure that a peer support service is sustainable beyond the initial flush of enthusiasm?
- Is the community size one in which relationships can be built and maintained within a geographical area that local people recognize as community?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Certified Peer Support Specialist book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Certified Peer Support Specialist self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Certified Peer Support Specialist Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Certified Peer Support Specialist areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Certified Peer Support Specialist Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Certified Peer Support Specialist projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Certified Peer Support Specialist Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Certified Peer Support Specialist project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to apply public procurement principles and to prepare tender and contract documents?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Certified Peer Support Specialist project documentation?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to us?
- Quality Metrics: Who notifies stakeholders of normal and abnormal results?
- Scope Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Certified Peer Support Specialist project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Certified Peer Support Specialist project manager a PMP (Certified Certified Peer Support Specialist project manager) and experienced?
Step-by-step and complete Certified Peer Support Specialist Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Certified Peer Support Specialist project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Certified Peer Support Specialist project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Certified Peer Support Specialist project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Certified Peer Support Specialist project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Certified Peer Support Specialist project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Certified Peer Support Specialist project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Certified Peer Support Specialist project with this in-depth Certified Peer Support Specialist Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Certified Peer Support Specialist projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Certified Peer Support Specialist and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Certified Peer Support Specialist investments work better.
This Certified Peer Support Specialist All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.