Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Change Management Skills Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Change Management Skills related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Change Management Skills specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Change Management Skills Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Change Management Skills improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How do you step into the change lead role with clarity, and confidently support sustainable implementation of change?
- Has a communications plan been developed to keep the stakeholder groups aware of change and related events?
- Has an action plan been developed to mitigate the operational risks connected with the integration process?
- What is the relationship between risk and control functions and line management in trustworthy companies?
- Does management information support critical decision-making and reinforce accountability for results?
- Are there risks associated with a CEO that lacks the communication skills needed by your organization?
- Do all people in your organization understand roles and functions within the new business processes?
- What are the benefits, objectives and expected results and outcomes for the project or initiative?
- Do all users within your organization understand the benefits of the new system being implemented?
- Have the aspects causing the biggest concern among future users of the new system been identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Change Management Skills book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Change Management Skills self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Change Management Skills Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Change Management Skills areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Change Management Skills Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Change Management Skills projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Change Management Skills Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Change Management Skills project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Change Management Skills project?
- Lessons Learned: Recommendation: what do you recommend should be done to ensure that others throughout your organization can benefit from what you have learned?
- Procurement Audit: Was additional significant information supplied to all interested parties?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for schedule assessment and analysis defined?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Beneficiaries; who are the potential beneficiaries?
- Procurement Audit: If information was withheld, was there reasonable justification for this decision?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Account for the purpose of this Change Management Skills project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this Change Management Skills project aiming to achieve?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Change Management Skills project oversight?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms in place to evaluate the performance of the departments suppliers?
Step-by-step and complete Change Management Skills Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Change Management Skills project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Change Management Skills project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Change Management Skills project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Change Management Skills project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Change Management Skills project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Change Management Skills project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Change Management Skills project with this in-depth Change Management Skills Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Change Management Skills projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Change Management Skills and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Change Management Skills investments work better.
This Change Management Skills All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.