Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Change Management Workplace Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Change Management Workplace related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Change Management Workplace specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Change Management Workplace Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Change Management Workplace improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What if funding employees to work remotely was cost neutral, and improved levels of engagement and ultimate business impact?
- Do managers and staff give priority to the promotion of equality of opportunity and understand the issues involved?
- How do you give remote workers the same user experience as on-site employees without compromising security?
- Are all age groups given the same access to development and progression opportunities in your organization?
- What is the most important skill your organizational leader should have to succeed in a digital workplace?
- Is special attention given to safety issues during periods of labour-management disagreements or disputes?
- How big is the change challenge and how much does your organization and its people cope with at one time?
- Is the business case were developing compelling enough to gain approval for your new workplace strategy?
- How do you support employee productivity and satisfaction while simplifying the delivery of IT services?
- How far into the future does your organization project when developing its enterprise digital strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Change Management Workplace book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Change Management Workplace self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Change Management Workplace Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Change Management Workplace areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Change Management Workplace Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Change Management Workplace projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Change Management Workplace Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Change Management Workplace project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Change Management Workplace project baseline?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Quality Audit: If your organization thinks it is doing something well, can it prove this?
- Change Request: Why were your requested changes rejected or not made?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented Change Management Workplace project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its Mission, Vision and Values Statements are appropriate and effectively guiding your organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What significant shift will occur in governmental policies, laws, and regulations pertaining to specific industries?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Change Management Workplace project substantially different than that originally defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Change Management Workplace project scheduling & tracking?
Step-by-step and complete Change Management Workplace Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Change Management Workplace project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Change Management Workplace project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Change Management Workplace project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Change Management Workplace project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Change Management Workplace project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Change Management Workplace project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Change Management Workplace project with this in-depth Change Management Workplace Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Change Management Workplace projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Change Management Workplace and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Change Management Workplace investments work better.
This Change Management Workplace All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.