Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Change Proposal Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Change Proposal related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Change Proposal specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Change Proposal Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Change Proposal improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- What is Tricky About This?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Is Change Proposal Required?
- Is the scope of Change Proposal defined?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Change Proposal? In other words, what are the risks, if Change Proposal does not deliver successfully?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level as is (not should be or could be) stakeholder process map?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Where is our petri dish?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Change Proposal book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Change Proposal self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Change Proposal Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Change Proposal areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Change Proposal Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Change Proposal projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Change Proposal Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Change Proposal project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a Change Proposal project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Quality Management Plan: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a Change Proposal project Definition document. Was there a Change Proposal project Plan. Were they used during the Change Proposal project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Change Proposal project requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you define throughput and how would the organization benefit from maximizing it?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much past performance information should be requested?
Step-by-step and complete Change Proposal Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Change Proposal project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Change Proposal project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Change Proposal project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Change Proposal project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Change Proposal project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Change Proposal project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Change Proposal project with this in-depth Change Proposal Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Change Proposal projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Change Proposal and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Change Proposal investments work better.
This Change Proposal All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.