Develop and maintain a talented marketing organization by overseeing the selection, promotion, and development of people who embody the marketing skills and long term potential to contribute to business success.
More Uses of the Channel Management Toolkit:
- Seek and evaluate new social media platforms and technology opportunities and stay at the forefront of the adoption of new social media trends, tools, and channels.
- Ensure you lead the strategy, delivery, and execution of Absolutes core products and services focused on providing visibility and control of your customers endpoint devices.
- Develop disciplined and data driven analytical processes and output to refine and optimize marketing strategy, tactics, and resource allocation; drive continuous improvement in marketing practice.
- Assortment lifecycle management, channel management, merchandise financial planning and open to buy, assortment planning and line review, space planning, price and promo planning.
- Create a detailed onboarding process for new partners that covers business agreements and contracts, sales enablement, marketing enablement, and installation enablement.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual territory quota for product and services along with achieving strategic goals / targets as assigned by sales management.
- Own a full funnel channel marketing program that drives new partner acquisition, generates awareness with your current channel partners, and encourages overall product adoption.
- Collaborate cross functionally and proactively with clients and other stakeholder teams to develop Channel related strategies, develop content, and drive services.
- Manage work with the strategic partners to execute go to market plans and develop specific capacity plans, driving annual spend or contract value and delivering customer success.
- Conduct usability research to provide ongoing and up to date insights to inform Absolutes executive, product development, and internal teams and promote your continued relevance and impact.
- Be an executive with the appropriate level of drive and toughness to effectively lead in a fast paced and at times ambiguous environment, ensuring results and deadlines are achieved.
- Create quarterly, monthly, and weekly reports of project status/results; work with account leads to analyze data and provide sound insights and ideas for necessary adjustments moving forward.
- Incorporate customer feedback/UX data, operations and process improvement recommendations, design improvements, and customer service techniques into daily store operations.
- Develop relationships with customers, sales, new product development, and other stakeholders that can contribute to the development of new product and business ideas.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Channel Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Channel Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Channel Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Channel Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Channel Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Is it the channels of supply, or is it the buying behaviour of your end users that drives the purchasing decisions and which would best allow you to design an effective marketing mix?
- How will the traditional channels of call centers and the field force evolve to meet expectations for customer service while supporting goals for stronger consumer engagement?
- Do front line employees understand the role as tactical risk managers and the role in communicating deviations from expected outcomes upward through the appropriate channels?
- How important is it for all the electronic information obtained from the different internal and external sources and channels to be integrated into one information system?
- Can managers generate comprehensive reports to any level of detail â within and across channels â regarding agents, customers, segments, products and services, and more?
- Have you listed the different types of intellectual property contained within your business and identified which of can be/is protected by formal registration?
- How do you meet customer expectations, across multiple channels, for quick, error free delivery while still trying to innovate and grow your business?
- How is your organization using consumer retail channels, as voice activated technologies or mobile applications, to improve the consumer experience?
- Why do marketers use trade or functional discounts, quantity discounts, cash discounts, and seasonal discounts in pricing to members of the channel?
- How does your organization address the possibility that email or traditional communication channels will be unavailable during a cyber incident?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Channel Management book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Channel Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Channel Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Channel Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Channel Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Channel Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Channel Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Channel Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft Channel Management project and Excel to assist in Channel Management project risk management?
- Network Diagram: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Executing Process Group: What type of information goes in the quality assurance plan?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Quality Management Plan: You know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The already stated responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Cost Management Plan: Resources â how will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the Channel Management project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your Channel Management project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete Channel Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Channel Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Channel Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Channel Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Channel Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Channel Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Channel Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Channel Management project with this in-depth Channel Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Channel Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Channel Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Channel Management investments work better.
This Channel Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.