Ensure your organization partners effectively with other UX disciplines, business line clients, product and Channel Management, marketing, analytics, delivery PMO, Information Technology and other teams to strengthen relationships and understand the business while delivering solid research.
More Uses of the Channel Management Toolkit:
- Seek and evaluate new Social Media platforms and technology opportunities and stay at the forefront of the adoption of new Social Media trends, tools, and channels.
- Orchestrate: proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Control: work closely with partner executives to develop performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive channel partnership.
- Provide coaching and training to managers in testing locations and serve as primary point of escalation for Human Capital related issues.
- Create quarterly, monthly, and weekly reports of project status/results; work with account leads to analyze data and provide sound insights and ideas for necessary adjustments moving forward.
- Orchestrate: proactively lead a joint planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Develop: work hand in hand with engineering, UX, Customer Success, support, sales engineering, Channel Management, Sales Operations, and finance.
- Make sure that your enterprise leads Solution Development efforts that best address partner needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary organization and partner personnel.
- Supervise: partner with product and Development Teams to incorporate client feedback, use cases, and unique requirements in support of the development of the Product Roadmap.
- Systematize: plan and execute to attain the retail channel sales growth and profitability objectives for owned category as committed in the business plan.
- Drive: conduct usability research to provide ongoing and up to date insights to inform absolutes executives, Product Development, and internal teams and promote your continued relevance and impact.
- Standardize: direct the development of Pricing Strategies that contributes to overall profitability through market based pricing that contributes toward margin targets.
- Develop relationships with customers, sales, New Product Development, and other stakeholders that can contribute to the development of new product and business ideas.
- Keep up to date with Channel Management activities and potential use of new sourcing channels social networking sites, Web Technologies, etc.
- Govern: conduct proactive analysis of available data to identify areas of underperformance for intervention and best practices for broader translation.
- Manage work with Supply Chain to ensure seamless transition of product to distribution partners and identification of critical risk areas and developing mitigation strategies.
- Manage work with the strategic partners to execute go to market plans and develop specific capacity plans, driving annual spend or contract value and delivering Customer Success.
- Manage: own a full funnel Channel Marketing program that drive new partner acquisition, generates awareness with your current channel partners, and encourages overall product adoption.
- Develop disciplined and Data Driven analytical processes and output to refine and optimize marketing strategy, tactics, and resource allocation; drive Continuous Improvement in marketing practice.
- Evaluate: general housekeeping of the production area, case making, inspecting, and packing of finished product in accordance with established procedures, specifications and other guidelines.
- Make sure that your organization develops managed market pricing/contracting strategies consistent with customer and market indications and the overall portfolio targeting long term commercial success.
- Systematize: partner with it, Channel Management, Digital Marketing, brand teams, communications, Learning And Development, and other business partners to drive business.
- Develop and implement the channel business plan, ensuring execution of effective strategies and programs across multiple customer segments.
- Assure your planning develops and leads the execution of strategy with channel partners to facilitate a continuous stream of opportunities aligned to Business Strategy.
- Govern: partner with new product Development Teams to develop insights needed to live on the leading edge in design and technology of product and process.
- Confirm your organization demonstrates business and financial acumen for effective interpretation of market changes and forecasting, fosters innovation, leads change and motivates others.
- Assure your enterprise initiates and oversees relationships with insurance/managed care organizations and integrated delivery networks, leading key contract and price negotiations.
- Create a detailed onboarding process for new partners that covers business agreements and contracts, Sales Enablement, marketing enablement, and installation enablement.
- Orchestrate: assortment Lifecycle Management, Channel Management, merchandise Financial Planning and open to buy, assortment planning and line review, space planning, price and promo planning.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Channel Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Channel Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Channel Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Channel Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Channel Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- In the case of a Channel Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives, an audit of a Channel Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met, can you track that any Channel Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Who has control over resources?
- Where do you need to exercise leadership?
- How are you doing compared to your industry?
- What disadvantage does this cause for the user?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change you have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- What is the total fixed cost?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- Is maximizing Channel Management protection the same as minimizing Channel Management loss?
- What should you measure to verify efficiency gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Channel Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Channel Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Channel Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Channel Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Channel Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Channel Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Channel Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Channel Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Channel Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Channel Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Channel Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Channel Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Channel Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Channel Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Channel Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Channel Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Channel Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Channel Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Channel Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Channel Management project with this in-depth Channel Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Channel Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Channel Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Channel Management investments work better.
This Channel Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.