Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Chief Operating Officer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Chief Operating Officer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Chief Operating Officer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Chief Operating Officer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Chief Operating Officer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does an increase or decrease in dollars spent on research activities represent a one-for-one movement in the number of researchers or amount of research equipment employed?
- How should companies respond to the challenges of digitization to in making investment decisions, address skill shortages, manage key talent, and drive productivity?
- How does regeneration buy-back for rental work, where are the properties concerned, how much of a shortfall in income is there and what are the reasons for it?
- Is the person selected to reference independent, objective, experienced, and knowledgeable of the rules of evidence and of reporting policies and standards?
- Have you developed a repeatable process to periodically re-evaluate operating parameters based on new technology and data-driven business practices?
- What are the main communications problems the COO faces right now, over the next six months, and for up to a year after the change is implemented?
- Did the team obtain background information and an understanding of your organization, program, activity, or function being audited/reviewed?
- Will the services strategy result in a network that is efficient and flexible, and will it lead to the elimination of excess capacity?
- Are there particular roles for which specific or additional preparation would be desirable from your own experience as a director?
- Does your organization have a management succession plan, including one for the CEO, in place, and if so, what does it entail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Chief Operating Officer book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Chief Operating Officer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Chief Operating Officer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Chief Operating Officer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Chief Operating Officer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Chief Operating Officer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Chief Operating Officer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Chief Operating Officer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues resolved before escalation was necessary?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Procurement Audit: Was invitation to tender to each specific contract issued after the evaluation of the indicative tenders was completed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Change Log: Will the Chief Operating Officer project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Chief Operating Officer project baseline?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What cost data should be used to estimate costs during the 2-year follow-up period?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Chief Operating Officer project risks at various Chief Operating Officer project stages?
Step-by-step and complete Chief Operating Officer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Chief Operating Officer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Chief Operating Officer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Chief Operating Officer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Chief Operating Officer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Chief Operating Officer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Chief Operating Officer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Chief Operating Officer project with this in-depth Chief Operating Officer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Chief Operating Officer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Chief Operating Officer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Chief Operating Officer investments work better.
This Chief Operating Officer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.