Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CI CD Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CI CD related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CI CD specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CI CD Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CI CD improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What development methodology includes adaptive planning, early delivery of partial solution pieces, continuous improvement, and delivering products with the minimum amount of work?
- How do you continuously secure your software development and delivery ecosystem to mitigate risks, particularly as the frequency and intensity of the attacks are increasing?
- How monitoring tool can provide information about Continuous Integration automation server, for being used as source for detecting build execution performance variations?
- How monitoring tool can provide information about Continuous Integration automation server, for being used as source for resolving root causes for performance variations?
- Does the design include continuous improvement and development of your organizational structure for future growth and change in line with the strategic objectives?
- Which pattern recognition model has the best prediction competence for test case selection and prioritization in regression testing for continuous integration?
- Does your organization employ a DevOps methodology to automate the continuous integration, deployment, and monitoring of code and application infrastructure?
- Should you take a Scrum based approach, a lean/Kanban based approach, a continuous delivery approach, or an exploratory/lean startup approach?
- Do you provide the number of IT personnel currently deployed at application level for the ongoing delivery/continuous improvement phases?
- What tolerance do you have for false alarms from an application security capability that is integrated into your DevOps practices?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CI CD book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CI CD self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CI CD Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CI CD areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CI CD Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CI CD projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CI CD Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CI CD project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: If you sold 10x widgets on a day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of your organization foster or hinder the process?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Diagrams and tables are included to account for complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Risk Audit: Does the CI CD project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the CI CD project management processes you chose to use?
- Procurement Audit: Does the cash disbursement policy prohibit drawing checks to cash or bearer?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyze the risks in the different types of CI CD projects?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the CI CD project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete CI CD Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CI CD project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CI CD project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CI CD project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CI CD project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CI CD project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CI CD project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CI CD project with this in-depth CI CD Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CI CD projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CI CD and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CI CD investments work better.
This CI CD All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.